Instagram’s Notes feature is everyone’s new pastime as users are loving the short and concise format. Instead of having to upload an entire story, users can now get their message across through Notes. So, here are our top 27 Instagram Notes ideas to suit all 27 moods!
The best part about Instagram’s Notes feature is that it has a 60-word character limit. So, users are compelled to think of shorter and more precise ways to get their message across. It can be a song line that perfectly resonates with your current state or an excerpt from a book that can’t be more apt.
From song lyrics and movie quotes to literary gems, we are listing our top 27 ideas for Instagram Notes below.
27 Instagram Notes ideas for every mood
Instagram Notes can feel a bit intimidating at first, given that as humans we are allowed to express ourselves with as many words as we want. But with a 60-character limit, can you really express all your feelings?
The good news is we are here to help with the best of Instagram Notes ideas, and we are dividing it into three main sections – lyrics, literary excerpts, and quotes from television shows or movies.
Grammable lyrics which can be your sassy Instagram Notes now:
- I’m just feelin’ my vibe right now. I’m feelin’ myself – Desiigner, Panda
- Didn’t they tell you that I was a savage – Rihanna, Needed Me
- Don’t hate me ’cause I’m beautiful – Kerri Hilson, Pretty Girl Rock
- I wear my crown, show it off, go on, girl – Kelly Rowland, Crown
- Starry eyes sparkin’ up my darkest night – Taylor Swift, Call It What You Want
- I see it all now that you’re gone – Taylor Swift, Dear John
- Tonight’s the night when we forget about the deadlines – Taylor Swift, 22
- I ain’t braggin’, ’cause I’m the one – Whitney Houston, I am Every Woman
- Diva is a female version of a hustla – Beyoncé, Diva
Movies and TV show quotes for IG Notes
A movie or TV show fan like us? You’ll love these:
- Here’s looking at you, kid – Rick in Casablanca
- Don’t dream it, be it. – Dr. Frank-N-Furter in The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- I’m not bad. I’m just drawn that way – Jessica Rabbit in Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- Run mad as often as you choose but do not faint – Fanny Price in Mansfield Park
- No uterus, no opinion. – Rachel, Friends
- I have to go before I put your head through a wall – Phoebe, Friends
- At my signal, unleash hell – Maximus in Gladiator
- Who allowed you to take my breath away? – Molly In Booksmart
- I’m in a glass case of emotion! – Ron Burgundy in Anchorman
Literary Excerpts for Instagram Notes
Bibliophiles have a new way to show off their latest book obsession. Here are some of our all-time quotes that we will be putting on Instagram Notes super soon:
- You were the sun, and I was crashing into you. – Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Love is the most common miracle.” —Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green
- She moved like a poem and smiled like a sphinx – Daughter Of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you – The Fault in Our Stars, John Green
- It’s the imperfections that make things beautiful. – The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
- The heart is an arrow. It demands aim to land true – Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- I’m on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend. – The Fault in Our Stars, John Green
- I’d rather die on an adventure than live standing still. – A Darker Shade Of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- What will survive of us is love – Philip Larkin, An Arundel Tomb
Funny or corny – netizens deliver verdict on new IG feature
The new Instagram Notes have almost forced users to see everyone’s 60-character takes and the initial reaction to the new feature is fairly mixed.
Check out what Twitter users are saying about Instagram Notes:
Instagram Notes is the new Twitter:
For more trending stories, follow HITCNews.