An update happened for Diablo Immortal on August 3rd, 2022, and Blizzard has shared the official patch notes that include an array of bug fixes.
It’s a very exciting time for fans of the mobile experience. After yesterday’s update, there will be the release of Season 3 on August 4th with a new battle pass that includes 40-ranks worth of challenges and rewards.
While the new chapter is set to begin tomorrow, below you will find all of the bug fixes for today’s update.
Diablo Immortal update patch notes
Below are the official Diablo Immortal patch notes for the August 3rd, 2022, update:
Cycle of Strife
- Fixed an issue that would prevent players from receiving the Shadows intro quest if their clan converted to Shadows while they were offline.
- Fixed an issue in Shadow War that would allow the Immortal to move in and out of the designated arena.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from signing up for the Shadow Lottery and displayed the number of participants as zero.
- Fixed an issue in Hungering Moon that prevented players from completing quests that require obtaining Legendary and Rare gear.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players to get stuck during the Prison of the Scorpion quest.
- Fixed an issue that prevented party invitations from being sent to players while in certain areas of Bilefen.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the screen to be covered in black blocks when selecting the High quality option for Shadows in the Settings Menu.
- Changed the description of Lightning Core’s lightning proc effect cooldown to read as “Cannot occur more than once every 20 seconds,” instead of “Cannot occur more than once every 20 seconds per target.”
- Fixed an issue that would allow overworld map pins to be visible inside of the dungeon map.
The above comes courtesy of the official game’s website.