FNAF Security Breach players want to know how many endings are in the game and there’s certain steps Five Nights At Freddy’s players must follow get them all and the true finale.
The newest Five Nights At Freddy’s game is a brilliant adventure for both newcomers and lifelong fans. It’s a huge departure from the series’ simple but iconic gameplay, yet the charm remains the same and its lore is as intriguing ever.
Not everything is neatly answered or resolved by the game’s conclusion, but there’s plenty of replayability as you will want to witness all of the finales.
**Spoilers beyond this point**
How many endings are there in Five Nights At Freddy’s Security Breach?
There are six known endings for FNAF Security Breach.
Five Nights At Freddy’s fans have the usual Good, Bad, and True conclusions to unlock, but there’s also Unmasked, Hero, and Destruction. Good, Bad, and True are fairly simple to get, but the other three require you to meet certain objectives during the game.
How to get all endings in FNAF Security Breach
Below is how you get all of the endings in Five Nights At Freddy’s Security Breach:
- The bad ending in the game requires you to escape the Pizzaplex at 06:00 with one-star. Gregory escapes the building but Freddy Fazbear has to stay behind and nothing truly changes. It ends with Vanny’s shadow appearing as Gregory sleeps in a cardboard box with a newspaper as his blanket.
- You need security level 7 clearance and two-stars to get the basic Good ending. Survive until 06:00, choose the stay option, and proceed through the Exit to Docks red door. Keep moving straight and go through the door with the green exit sign above it. This is a fairly nice ending as it leave things unresolved with Vanny but Gregory manages to escape with Freddy in his van.
- You need two-stars for the True conclusion and this is arguably the best finale in the game as it results in a semi-boss fight with the infamous Springtrap (a.k.a. Burntrap). Simply manoeuvre down the Old Elevator to get this boss fight.
- While the bad endings is bad, the Destruction conclusion is traumatising. You need a two-stars rating and you need to have completed the Fazer Blast mini-game to find Vanny’s lair. Select the Vanny option instead of exit and this will result in Freddy being bludgeoned to death by bots. As if that wasn’t traumatising enough, it finally concludes with Gregory ordering the bots to disassemble Vanny. This is especially messed up as she’s not an animatronic.
- A two-stars rating is needed for the Unmasked conclusion and you must go to the Prize Counter after surviving until 06:00. Once you’ve done that, proceed to the fire escape doors and select Leave. This results in Freddy and Vanny pushing each other off the roof. Gregory then unmasks Vanny and finds Vanessa.
- Hero is the ultimate good ending as it sees Gregory save Vanessa. You need a star rating of three and you also need to have completed all three Princess Quest arcade games. In short, it concludes with Vanessa, Gregory, and Freddy escaping the Pizzaplex and enjoying a sunset together.
The true ending for the game is the boss fight with Springtrap/Burntrap.
It’s an intense encounter from a cinematic perspective although Burntrap does very little. The animatronic is infused with the corpse of William Afton and its defeat comes from Freddy Amalgam.
The Pizzaplex burns down and Glamrock Freddy escapes with Gregory. Vanessa is not seen in the ending at all, but it’s assumed that she escaped through becoming free of Afton and Glitchtrap.
Gaming Tier List has a thorough FAQ for many questions you may have about the true finale.
In other news, FNAF Security Breach: What happened to Bonnie and Foxy?