The countdown to the release date and start time for the next Steam Sale Black Friday 2021 has begun and there’s plenty to anticipate for the Autumn event.
BF is an annual event and there’s always huge price slashes to take advantage of. PlayStation has its own bargains right now with dozens of brilliant titles, meanwhile those on PC will also be take advantage of 900 discounts on the Epic Games store.
PC players will be extremely spoiled for choice and the good news is that Valve’s discounts will start tomorrow.
What time does the Steam Black Friday Sale 2021 start?
The release date for the Steam Black Friday and Autumn Sale 2021 is November 24th and its start time should be 10:00 PT, 13:00 ET, and 18:00 GMT.
While the Autumn and Black Friday 2021 discounts will begin on November 24th, the event will also cover Cyber Monday on November 29th. It will reportedly end on December 1st.
Autumn 2021 games
We don’t know any games that are part of the Black Friday and Autumn event as of writing.
However, similar to last year’s celebration, fans should be able to start selecting their nominees for Game Awards categories. Below were the Award winners for 2020:
- Game of the Year – Red Dead Redemption 2
- VR Game of the Year – Half Life Alyx
- Labor of Love – Counter-Strike Global Offensive
- Better With Friends – Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout
- Most Innovative Gameplay – Death Stranding
- Outstanding Story-Rich Game – Red Dead Redemption 2
- Best Game You Suck At – Apex Legends
- Outsanding Visual Style – Ori and Will of the Wisps
- Best Soundtrack – DOOM Eternal
- Sit Back and Relax – The Sims 4
In addition to selecting nominees, last year’s event also had Points Shop items and a new profile.
When is the next Steam Sale?
The next Steam Sale is the Winter event and this will begin on December 22nd and last until January 5th.
It’s Valve’s bargains for Christmas and it’s always one of the biggest and best carboot events of the year. Not only are there discounts that would make Santa blush, but there’s also the advent calendar and burning log.