A Titan of Cosmos update is on the horizon for SMITE and it comes with the release date for Atlas whose skins and abilities have been revealed.
A bonus update is arriving for the game on November 30th and this will simply provide buffs and nerfs for an assortment of items and weapons. These include tools such as the Warrior’s Axe and Divine Ruin, along with nerfs for seven gods including Bastnet and Cliodhna.
You can check out the patch notes for update 8.11 right now, but the truly exciting stuff is set to arrive shortly after.
When is Atlas coming out in SMITE?
The release date for when Atlas will come out in SMITE is December 14th.
He will join the game via the Titan of Cosmos update which has been confirmed for the above day on the game’s official Twitter account. A cinematic trailer has also been released to hype his arrival.
And this cinematic is truly spectacular as it shows the Titan holding the weight of the entire galaxy in his hands. So yes, he will be able to carry your lousiest teammates, too.
SMITE Atlas abilities
The skills and abilities for Atalas in SMITE are as follows:
- 37 + 1.5/Lvl (+20% of your Magical Power)
- 1.25/1.25/1.25 damage and swing time, hitting in an AoE on the final blow
Passive – The Astrolabe:
- As Atlas deals or takes god damage he accumulates 1.25 Energy in his Astrolabe. Minions provide 1/10th of the Energy. When he reaches 20 Energy his next Basic Attack has 1.5x damage, 1.5s swing time, and deals bonus damage in an area in front of him. Gods hit are Trembled for 2s while minions are stunned. Atlas can store up to 30 Energy.
- Empowered Bonus Damage : 8 * Level
- Atlas throws his Astrolabe to a target location, damaging and slowing enemies where it lands. While deployed, his Basic Attack will cause an explosion at the target area that damages all enemies. This explosion deals 40% damage to Minions and costs 5 Mana to use. After 5s or when he re-fires this ability, the Astrolabe will return to him. Atlas’ second ability changes based on whether his Astrolabe is deployed or held.
- Ability : Circle
- Damage : 30/65/100/135/170 (+40% of your Magical Power)
- Slow : 10/12.5/15/17.5/20%
- Slow Duration : 2s
- Basic Explosion : 23 + 6 Per Level
- Cooldown : 15/14.5/14/13.5/13s
- Cost : 65/70/75/80/85 Mana
- Atlas pulls enemies towards his Astrolabe. Enemy gods who are too close get pulled into the Astrolabe. If Atlas is holding the Astrolabe enemies who get pulled into the Astrolabe get held in front of Atlas. After a brief delay, the held targets get launched in the direction Atlas is facing. If Atlas has thrown the Astrolabe, enemies who get pulled into the Astrolabe will get held at the Astrolabe’s location before being launched towards Atlas.
- Ability : Cone / Circle
- Pull Damage : 50/80/110/140/170 (+35% of your Magical Power)
- Launch Damage : 50/80/110/140/170 (+35% of your Magical Power)
- Cooldown : 16s
- Cost : 50/55/60/65/70 Mana
- Atlas charges forward. Each allied god he charges near will have their burdens removed, cleansing them of any current slows and increasing their movement speed. When Atlas collides with an enemy god he will release accumulated burdens in an explosion. For every burden accumulated the slow is increased by 25% up to a maximum of 75%.
- Ability : Line
- Damage : 80/135/190/245/300 (+45% of your Magical Power)
- Movement Speed : 25/27.5/30/32.5/35%
- Cooldown : 16s
- Cost : 60/65/70/75/80 Mana
- Atlas tears the sky asunder and calls forth a Gamma-Ray Burst. Enemies in this area are hit every 0.5s and gain a stack of Radiation. Radiation can stack up to 5/5/6/6/7 times and lowers the enemy’s Protections and Power. After 5s or upon re-fire the Gamma-Ray Burst will focus in power and begin traveling across the battleground. Enemies hit by this focused ray take heavier damage and gain Focused Radiation, lowering Protections and Power equal to 3 stacks of Radiation.Ability : Circle
- Damage : 25/35/45/55/65 (+10% of your Magical Power)
- Protection Reduction : 5%
- Power Reduction : 2%
- Focused Damage : 100/145/190/235/280 (+40% of your Magical Power)
- Cooldown : 90s
- Cost : 60/70/80/90/100 Mana
The Titan of Cosmos update will also see the arrival of the following Atlas skins and others on December 14th:
- Cosmic Carrier Atlas
- Ascended Atlas
- Atlas Masteries
- Burning Desire Aphrodite
- The Magnificent Sol
- Infinite Oracle Morgan Le Fay
- Little Helper Bastet
- Holo Halo Pele
- Noxius Naga Medusa
All of these will be available from day one of the Titan of Cosmos, but plenty more will be released throughout the month of Christmas. This includes a Nickelodeon crossover with Iroh from Avatar The Last Airbender.
In other news, Genshin Impact Ms Hina and Gorou 2.3 leak shocks fans