The release date for Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact will come with update 2.3 and a list of skills and abilities have leaked.
MiHoYo has revealed the character on Twitter alongside Gorou. This has become a trend for the Chinese developers as they now tend to reveal new fighters for the next upcoming version on social media to avoid leaks from betas.
All we officially know is the character’s name, look, and some lore, and this has been enough to make him an instant fan-favourite.
When does Arataki Itto come out in Genshin Impact?
The release date for when Arataki Itto will come out in Genshin Impact is either November 24th or December 15th.
November 24th is the official launch day for update 2.3 as highlighted by miHoYo’s Aloy on PC blog post. December 15th is when the second banner will release as per the three week rule, so the gang leader’s arrival depends on whether he is the first or second event wish.
Genshin Impact Arataki Itto skills
The skills and abilities for Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact have been leaked by Honey Hunter World.
They are a usually reliable source and below you will find their leaked attacks and elements:
Normal Attack – Fight Club Legends:
- Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes
- When his 4th attack hits opponents, Itto will gain 2 stacks of Superlative Superstrength
- Max 5 stacks
- Triggering this effect will refresh the current duration of any existing stacks
- When holding to initiate a Charged Attack, you may continuously Press to use Arataki Kesagiri slashes without using any Stamina
- Each Arataki Kesagiri slash will consume 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength
- When the final stack is consumed, Itto will unleash an especially powerful attack.
- When no stacks of Superlative Superstrength are available, Itto will perform a single Saichimonji Slash
- Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact
Elemental Skill – Masatsu Zetsugi Akaushi Burst:
Hurls Ushi, the young akaushi bull and auxiliary member of the Arataki Gang, dealing Geo DMC to opponents. When Ushi hits opponents, it will grant Arataki Itto 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength.
Ushi will remain on the field and provide support in the following ways:
- Taunts surrounding opponents and attracts their fire
- Inherits HP based on a percentage of Arataki Itto’s Max HP
- When attacked, it will provide Arataki Itto himself with 1 Superlative Superstrength stack.1 stack can be gained this way once every 2s
- It will flee when its HP reaches 0 or its duration ends. It will grant Arataki Itto himself 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength as it leaves
- Adjust throwing angle
- Ushi is considered a Geo construct and Arataki Itto can only have 1 Ushi that he himself has deployed on the field at any one time
Elemental Burst – Royal Descent Behold, Itto the Evil:
Time to show ’em the might of the Arataki Clan! For a time, Itto lets his inner Raging Oni King to emerge, using his Oni King’s Kanabou in battle.
This State has the following special properties:
- Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks will be converted to Geo DMG, this cannot be overridden
- Itto’s ATK will be increased based on his DEF. His Normal Attack SPD will also be increased
- The first, second, and third combos of his Normal Attack will grant Arataki Itto himself 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength when they hit opponents
- Itto gains 20% Elemental and Physical RES.
The Raging Oni King State will be cleared when Itto leaves the field.
Below you will find the leaked Passive Talents and Constellations.
- When Arataki Itto uses consecutive Arataki Kesagiri, he obtains the following effects:
- Each slash causes the subsequent slash to have 10% more ATK SPD. Max ATK SPD increase is 30%
- Greatly increases his resistance to interruption
- These effects will be cleared once he stops performing consecutive slashes
Bloodline of the Crimson Oni
- Arataki Kesagiri DMG is increased by 35% of Itto’s DEF
- When a party member uses attack to obtain wood from a tree, they have 25% chance to get an additional log of wood
- Warrior’s Burden
- For a short time after using Masatsu Zetsugi Akaushi Burst, Itto’s Normal Attack combo will not be reset
Stay a While and Listen Up
- Using Royal Descent Behold, Itto the Evil provides him with further buffs to Superlative Superstrength
- Using it will grant Arataki Itto 2 stacks instead
- From the first second of the skill’s use, 1 stack will be added on until a total of 3 have been added
Gather ‘Round, It’s a Brawl
- After using Royal Descent Behold, Itto the Evil, each party member whose element is Geo will decrease that skill’s CD by 1.5s and restore 6 Energy to Arataki Itto
- A maximum of 6s CD can be decreased and 24 Energy restored in this manner
Horns Lowered, Coming Through
- Increases the level of Masatsu Zetsugi Akaushi Burst by 3
- Maximum upgrade level is 15
Jailhouse Bread and Butter
- While in the Raging Oni King state caused by Royal Descent Behold, Itto the Evil, Itto has a 25% higher CRIT rate against opponents with equal or lower HP percentage remaining than him
10 Years of Hanamizaka Fame
- Increases the level of Royal Descent Behold, Itto the Evil by 3
- Maximum upgrade level is 15
Arataki Itto, Present
- Charged Attacks deal 50% increased CRIT DMG
- Additionally, when he uses Arataki Kesagiri, he has a 50% chance to not consume stacks of Superlative Superstrength