When the Covid-19 pandemic properly emerged around the world in early 2020, the upcoming James Bond film No Time to Die was one of the very first films to delay its release date.
It’s now been a whopping 17 months since the film was originally due for release but at long last, No Time to Die is finally hitting our screens.
But just where will fans be able to watch No Time to Die? Will the James Bond movie be streaming or exclusive to cinemas?
No Time to Die: Release date and plot
After originally being scheduled to release in April 2020, No Time to Die will finally hit screens in the UK on September 30th, 2021 and will follow suit in the US on October 8th.
On top of that, the film’s release date differs depending on the country in question.
Following the events of 2015’s Spectre, No Time to Die catches up with Bond after he has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica.
However, his peace is short-lived when Felix Leiter of the CIA comes to 007 for help.
Bond is tasked with the rescue of a kidnapped scientist but the mission turns out to be far more treacherous than anyone could have expected.
Where to watch No Time to Die
No Time to Die will be available to watch exclusively in theaters when it releases around the world.
That’s right, there will be no streaming options available on release, meaning fans will have to venture out to watch James Bond’s latest adventure on the big screen.
Past films in the James Bond franchise are available to buy or rent on digital stores such as Google Play and Amazon Prime’s store and No Time to Die is expected to follow suit after its initial theatrical release window.
Meet the cast
Daniel Craig takes on the role of James Bond for one last mission in No Time to Die and so the film has drafted in a number of new and returning faces to make it a memorable send-off.
Appearing in No Time to Die are:
- Daniel Craig as James Bond
- Rami Malek as Lyutsifer Safin | No Time to Die’s villain, a terrorist leader on a revenge mission.
- Léa Seydoux as Dr. Madeleine Swann | A psychiatrist and Bond’s love interest who was introduced in Spectre.
- Lashana Lynch as Nomi |A new “00” agent who entered active service after Bond’s retirement
- Ben Whishaw as Q | MI6’s Quartermaster
- Naomie Harris as Eve Moneypenny | M’s secretary, Bond’s friend and ally.
- Jeffrey Wright as Felix Leiter | Bond’s friend and a CIA operative. Last seen in Quantum of Solace.
- Christoph Waltz as Ernst Stavro Blofeld | Introduced in Spectre and leader of the titular organisation. Bond’s foster brother and arch-enemy.
- Ralph Fiennes as M | The head of MI6.
- Ana de Armas as Paloma | A CIA agent.
- Rory Kinnear as Bill Tanner | M’s chief of staff.
- Dali Benssalah as Primo | A mercenary.
- David Dencik as Valdo Obruchev | The scientist who Bond is tasked with finding.
- Billy Magnussen as Logan Ash | A CIA agent.
In other news, Where to watch Skyfall: Is it streaming on Netflix or Prime?