Nickelodeon All Star Brawl is almost here and it has an exciting list of stages as well as confirmed characters for its roster.
It’s a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate alternative for those who do not play on Nintendo and it’s a nostalgic rush for everyone who has grown up with the children’s television channel. Although there’s no Fairly Odd Parents or boy genius Jimmy Neutron, there’s still plenty of nostalgia with SpongeBob, Zim, and many others.
While some of the fighters are no-brainers, there are others that are delightful surprises from dads with big noses to extremely buff toast.
Nickelodeon All Star Brawl characters list
Below is a list of all 20 confirmed characters for Nickelodeon All Star Brawl is as follows:
- Aang – Avatar The Last Airbender
- April O’Neil – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Danny Phantom
- Helga – Hey Arnold!
- Korra – The Legend of Korra
- Leonardo – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Lincoln Loud – The Loud House
- Lucy Loud – The Loud House
- Michelangelo – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Nigel Thornberry – The Wild Thornberrys
- Oblina – Aahh!! Real Monsters
- Patrick Star – SpongeBob SquarePants
- Powdered Toast Man – Ren and Stimpy)
- Ren and Stimpy
- Reptar – Rugrats
- Sandy Cheeks – SpongeBob SquarePants
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Toph – Avatar The Last Airbender
- Zim – Invader Zim
You can follow the game’s official Twitter account to find the official movesets for some of the above characters.
How many stages in Nickelodeon All Star Brawl?
There will be 20 stages for Nickelodeon All Star Brawl.
Only five of the fighting pits have been confirmed so far, and below you will find the official list:
- Jellyfish Fields – SpongeBob Squarepants
- Glove World – SpongeBob Squarepants
- Flying Dutchman’s Ship – SpongeBob Squarepants
- The Technodrome – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- The Loud House – The Loud House
As for the other stages, they have been leaked in a selection screenshot shared on Reddit. A lot of them are hard to make out as the image is blurry, but we can see the house of CatDog.
There also appears to be the bus stop from Hey Arnold!, but the others are more difficult to strain your eyes for.
The release date for the game is October 5th.