League of Legends has now confirmed the release date for new LoL champion Vex as well as her skills and abilities.
All of this comes via Riot Games’ patch 11.19 notes. These patch notes share who has been buffed including Aatrox, Seraphine the pop star influencer, and one of the more recent champions, Gwen. There’s also nerfs for the likes of Sona, Soraka the human unicorn, and Varus.
These buffs and nerfs should make the game better, but – of course – it’s the emo furry that everyone is anticipating the most.
What time does Vex come out in League of Legends?
There is no official release time for when Vex will come out in League of Legends, but she will be available from September 23rd.
The above release date comes courtesy of the LoL patch notes for 11.19. Fans have been able to play as her since patch 11.18 via PBE, but she will now become available for everyone.
Riot Games’ community has pretty much loved her since day one because of her design, as well as because of her gloomy and tired of everyone attitude. She’s very different to some of the more perky and cheerful warriors in the game, which is highlighted in her trailer where she kills anyone who dares smile.
League of Legends Vex abilities
The abilities and skills for Vex the Gloomist in League of Legends can be found below:
Passive – Doom ‘n Gloom:
- Doom – Periodically, she becomes empowered by Doom, causing her next basic ability to interrupt dashes and Fear enemies.
- Gloom – Whenever a nearby enemy dashes or blinks, they become marked with Gloom. Vex’s next basic attack against a marked enemy detonates the mark, dealing bonus damage and refunding part of Doom’s cooldown.
Q – Mistral Bolt:
- She launches a wave forward, dealing magic damage to enemies it passes through. After a short delay, the wave accelerates but has reduced width. Mistral Bolt detonates Gloom on any marked enemies it hits.
W – Personal Space:
- She gains a shield and emits a shockwave, dealing magic damage to enemies around her. Personal Space detonates Gloom on any marked enemies it hits.
E – Looming Darkness:
- Shadow flies to a location, increasing in size as it travels. On arriving, Shadow deals magic damage, slows, and marks enemies hit with Gloom.
R – Shadow Surge:
- Shadow flies forward, marking and dealing magic damage to the first enemy champion hit. Vex can then recast this ability to have Shadow pull her to the marked target, dealing additional magic damage.
- If the marked target dies within a short time of taking damage from Shadow Surge, Vex can cast Shadow Surge again within a few seconds.
Patch 11.19 skins
Below are all the patch 11.19 skins for LoL:
- Dawnbringer Vex (pictured above)
- Dawnbringer Morgana
- Dawnbringer Yone
- Nightbringer Kayn
- Nightbringer Kayne Prestige Edition
- Nightbringer Tryndamere
- Nightbringer Lilia
- Worlds 2021 Jarvan IV
These should all be available to collect on September 23rd.
In other news, FIFA 22 current-gen vs next-gen differences explained