The Kokomi banner release date for Genshin Impact update 2.1 is less than a week away and her skills and abilities should have fans excited.
Update 2.1 began at the start of September and its current character event wish focuses on Baal accompanied by Kujou Sara, Xiangling, and Sucrose. As if the purple haired twins weren’t enough, PlayStation players also have Horizon Zero Dawn‘s Aloy available to add to their chibi roster.
While Baal, Sara, and especially Aloy are mighty fine additions, fans who prefer aqua to electro will be happy to know that a blue eyed blonde is on the cusp of arriving in Inazuma.
When does the Kokomi banner come out in Genshin Impact?
The official release date for when the Kokomi banner will come out in Genshin Impact update 2.1 is September 21st.
Baal is the current character event wish to throw your dosh at, but miHoYo has uploaded a new trailer in anticipation of the Divine Priestess’s arrival. She will be the last character event wish before update 2.2 starts on October 13th.
MiHoYo’s famed free-to-play epic launched on September 28th back in 2020, so the pearl of wisdom’s debut pretty much coincides with the game’s one year anniversary.
Kokomi’s abilities and skills in Genshin Impact can be found below:
Normal Attack – The Shape of Water:
- Normal attack – Performs up to three consecutive attacks that take the form of swimming fish, dealing Hydro damage
- Charged attack – Consumes a certain amount of stamina to deal area-of-effect Hydro damage after a short casting time.
Elemental Skills – Kurage’s Oath
Summons “bake-kurage” created from water that can heal her allies. Using this skill will apply the Wet status to Kokomi.
- Bake-Kurage heals nearby active characters at fixed intervals and deals Hydro damage to nearby opponents.
- The healing is based on Kokomi’s max HP.
Elemental Burst – Nereid’s Ascension
Summons the might of Watatsumi to deal Hydro damage to surrounding opponents, before robing Kokomi in a ceremonial garment made from the flowing waters of Sangonomiya.
- Kokomi’s normal, charged attack, and bake-kurage damage is increased based on her max HP.
- When her normal and charged attacks hit opponents, Kokomi will restore HP for all nearby party members, and the amount restored is based on her max HP.
- Increases her resistance to interruption and allows her to walk on the water’s surface.
- These effects will be cleared once Kokomi leaves the field.
All of these skills and abilities have been confirmed by miHoYo in their character overview.