Amazon Prime Video has officially confirmed the release time for the highly-anticipated medical drama series, Mumbai Diaries 26/11.
There are countless television shows about terrorist attacks, but they mainly focus on either the counter-terrorism investigation or the ‘chase’ that follows.
However, an underrepresented area is the response from medical professionals who must take care of those civilians and armed forces members injured from such attacks.
The upcoming medical drama ‘Mumbai Diaries 26/11’ aims to rectify this with a new series focusing on the doctors and nurses who responded to the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks.
Thankfully, fans won’t have to wait too long before checking out Mumbai Diaries, with Amazon Prime Video confirming the release time online.
How to stream Mumbai Diaries…
Mumbai Diaries 26/11 will be exclusively available to watch through Amazon Prime Video, so fans shouldn’t expect the series to launch on other platforms such as Disney or Netflix.
Subscriptions to Amazon Prime Video will cost new users Rs 329 Quarterly or Rs 999 Annually.
Unfortunately, the platform no longer offers either a free trial or monthly subscription plan after a recent ruling by the Reserve Bank of India.
No information on the satellite television broadcasting of Mumbai Diaries 26/11 has been shared online.
Mumbai Diaries 26/11 release date and time…
All eight episodes from ‘Mumbai Diaries 26/11’ season 1 will release on Amazon Prime Video at 12 AM IST on Thursday, September 9th.
This launch time has been officially confirmed by the streaming giant on social media, in response to fan questions. Mumbai Diaries 26/11 will become available to stream around the world at the following times:
- Pacific Time – 11: 30 AM PDT on Wednesday, September 8th
- Eastern Time – 2: 30 PM EDT on Wednesday, September 8th
- British Time – 7: 30 PM BST on Wednesday, September 8th
- European Time – 8: 30 PM CEST on Wednesday, September 8th
- India Time – 12 AM IST on Thursday, September 9th
- Philippine Time – 2: 30 PM PHT on Thursday, September 9th
- Australia Time – 4 PM ACST on Thursday, September 9th
This article will be updated if there are any last-minute alterations to the launch window.
Dubbed and subbed languages…
There had been some considerable confusion online surrounding the dubbed and subbed options for Mumbai Dairies 26/11.
Thankfully, Amazon Prime Video confirmed the availability of both options online.
The platform will offer audio options for Hindi, Tamil and Telugu languages, with subtitles also being available in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.
No other local dialects were mentioned by the streaming service, so fans shouldn’t expect Malayalam or Kannada options to be available on launch.
Meet the cast…
The following cast members have been confirmed for Mumbai Diaries 26/11.
- Konkona Sen Sharma as Chitra Das
- Mohit Raina as Dr. Kaushik Oberoi
- Tina Desai as Ananya Ghosh
- Shreya Dhanwanthary as Mansi Hirani
- Satyajeet Dubey as Ahaan Mirza
- Natasha Bharadwaj as Diya Parekh
- Mrunmayee Deshpande as Sujata Ajawale
- Prakash Belawadi as Dr. Mani Subramaniam
- Indraneel Bhattacharya as Dr. Pranab Parekh
- Mishal Raheja as Dr. Sahil Aggarwal
- Amit Jairath as Sachin
A full cast list for supporting actors and actresses can be found here.
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]
In other news, Who Killed Simon in One of Us Is Lying? Ending explained