If you can’t quite wrap your head around the ‘man is murdered in his office’ riddle, we’re breaking it down so that you don’t have to.
If this one has you scratching your head, scroll down to reveal the answer.
- TRENDING! Marc Lore net worth explored
What is the riddle?
Let’s take a look at the brain teaser…
- A man got killed in his office. The suspects are Edison, Maxis, Jason, Janna, Sofia, Patrick. A calendar near the man has blood, written 6, 4, 9, 10, 11. Who is the killer?
It’s a tough one, right? The numbers, the names – it’s all so confusing.
So, what is the answer?
- LOOK! When did Cardi B give birth to her second child?
A man is murdered in his office answer explained
- Jason is the killer.
Allow us to explain.
As the riddle states, the calendar is marked with 6, 4, 9, 10, 11. Now, if we take those numbers and think about them in terms of calendar months, we have June (6), April (4), September (9), October (10), and November (11).
Take the first letter from each of those months and what do you have? That’s right, JASON.
So, there you have it. The riddle is solved!
Try another riddle
Now that one has been explained, take a look at these other head-scratchers:
- You enter a room. 2 dogs, 4 horses, 1 giraffe and a duck are lying on the bed. 3 chickens are flying over a chair. How many legs are on the ground? ANSWER HERE.
- The owner of the butcher shop is five foot ten inches tall, has brown hair and wears size 11 1/2 shoes. He is married and has two children, one boy and one girl. What does he weigh? ANSWER HERE.