Pinhead is joining every version of Dead by Daylight very soon and he comes with a bunch of perks that every DBD player will enjoy.
While the lead cenobite is the star addition of patch 5.2.0, this update will also see the introduction of skill-based matchmaking. BeHaviour Interactive says this will result in fairer bouts for players of all skill levels regardless of whether you’re the big bad wolf or the little piggies looking to escape the hooks of death.
The introduction of SBMM should make the landscape a lot fairer in theory, meanwhile the introduction of the pope from Hell will definitely make the game more sadistic and barbarous.
DBD Pinhead perks
The perks and abilities for Pinhead in Dead by Daylight from the PTB are as follows:
- You induce a mental suffering by crushing any hope of escape.
- After a generator is repaired, The Entity blocks the generator with the most progress for 20/25/30 seconds. You see its white aura during this time.
Hex – Plaything:
- A hex that toys with a victim’s suffering.
- If there is at least one Dull Totem remaining in the Trial Grounds, Hex: Plaything activates on a random Totem each time a Survivor is hooked for the first time:
- The Survivors suffers from the Cursed and Oblivious Status Effects until Hex: Plaything is cleansed.
- For the first 90 seconds, only the Cursed Survivor is able to cleanse the Hex Totem.
- The Aura of Hex: Plaything’s Hex Totem is revealed to the Cursed Survivor within 24/20/16 metres.
- The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.
Scourge Hook – Gift of Pain:
- You are the bringer of sweet pain.
- At the start of the trial, 4 random hooks are changed into scourge hooks. You see their auras in white.
- When a Survivor is unhooked from a scourge hook, they suffer from the Hemorrhage and Mangled status effects until fully healed. Upon being healed, they suffer a 7/8/9% penalty to healing and repairing actions until injured again.
Below are the powers for Pinhead in Dead by Daylight:
Summons of pain:
- Press the Power button to create a gateway and release the button to open it.
- Once opened, tap the Ability button to summon forth a possessed Chain under your control. Direct the Chain into a Survivor to bind them.
- A Survivor bound to a Chain is unable to sprint, suffers from the Incapacitated Status Effect, and cannot leave through the Exit Gate .
- Their Movement speed will decrease further as they are hit with a second and a third Chain.
- Survivors can perform the Break Free action to escape.
- If The Cenobite walks through Chains, they will break immediately. Any solid object (including Characters) between the Gateway and the chained Survivor will immediately break the Chain.
- If left alone, the Lament Configuration eventually initiates a Chain Hunt by summoning Chains to pursue Survivors. The Chain Hunt ends when a Survivor picks up the Lament Configuration.
- Survivors can see the Aura of the Lament Configuration, which is either white (idle) or yellow (Chain Hunt).
- A Survivor carrying the Lament Configuration suffers from the Oblivious Status Effect and Chains will occasionally be summoned to attack them.
- The Survivor must solve the Lament Configuration to remove it from their possession.
- While doing this, The Cenobite will see their location and be able to teleport to it.
- When The Cenobite picks up the Lament Configuration, a Chain Hunt is activated. Additionally, all Survivors are instantly bound by Chains, causing them to scream and reveal their locations.
- The Lament Configuration will spawn in a new location after The Cenobite or a Survivor has used it.
All of these powers and perks come from the game’s Fandom.
DBD Chapter 21 survivor
There is no survivor for Pinhead or DBDChapter 21, but leaks by Daylight report that someone may arrive in version 5.3.0.
Nobody has been announced, but fans are hoping that Kirsty Cotton will be added to the game as her actress, Ashley Laurence, has followed Dead By Daylight on Twitter. Although no survivor is confirmed, leaks say that there will be 11 skins of which four will be comprised of only leg and torso pieces.
In other news, NBA 2K22 current-gen vs next-gen differences explained