After the great Marvel drought of last year, 2021 has seen the MCU bounce back in meteoric fashion with the arrival of countless new films and TV series.
Following a number of release date delays, Spider-Man: No Way Home is due to hit screens later this year as it sees Tom Holland return to the role of Peter Parker.
However, with many films releasing both online and in cinemas, fans have been left asking just where they will be able to watch Spider-Man: No Way Home when it does come out.
Spider-Man: No Way Home: Release date and plot
After several delays, Spider-Man: No Way Home is currently due to hit screens on December 17th, 2021 with release dates differing depending on the country in question.
Courtesy of Mysterio in 2019’s Far From Home, Peter Parker finds himself in uncharted waters in his newest adventure as his secret identity has been revealed.
As he struggles to cope with the building fervour, Peter turns to Doctor Strange in the hopes of getting the world to forget that he is Spider-Man.
However, Doctor Strange’s spell appears to go wrong, plunging the world into chaos and seeing a number of familiar faces reappear.
Where to watch Spider-Man: No Way Home
- Spider-Man: No Way Home will be exclusive to cinemas when it releases in December 2021.
That’s right, Marvel fans will have to venture out to watch Spider-Man: No Way Home on the big screen as no streaming option has been announced.
As No Way Home is still several months away at the time of writing, ticket details have not yet been released.
However, fans in the US should be able to check out which venues are screening No Way Home here nearer to its release date.
All of this depends on whether or not the film keeps its December release date with fears rising of a new wave of Covid-19 cases.
Meet the cast
No Way Home promises to be a must-watch for any Spider-Man fan as the film sees characters from movies both past and present reprise their roles.
Confirmed cast members include:
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- Zendaya as MJ
- Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Stephen Strange
- Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan
- Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds
- Marisa Tomei as May Parker
- Martin Starr as Mr Harrington
- J. B. Smoove as Julius Dell
- Benedict Wong as Wong
- Tony Revolori as Eugene “Flash” Thompson
- Angourie Rice as Betty Brant
- Hannibal Buress as Coach Wilson
- J. K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson
- Willem Dafoe as Norman Osborn / Green Goblin
- Alfred Molina as Otto Octavius / Doctor Octopus
- Jamie Foxx as Max Dillon / Electro
Meanwhile, former Spider-Man actors Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are rumoured to be returning to their roles as well, making No Way Home a fascinating prospect.
Spider-Man: No Way Home arrives in cinemas on December 17th, 2021.
In other news, Does Ray die in Sweet Girl? Netflix movie ending explained