Do you want to hit the TikTok For You Page? Well, here’s what time you should be posting.
If you want to go viral on TikTok, it certainly isn’t an easy task, and there are a lot of different factor that go into it.
From TikTok algorithms to hashtags, the amount you interact with other accounts to using trending sounds, increasing your views is actually pretty technical.
Even the time you post could have an impact on the number of views the video gets, so knowing the perfect posting times is key…
The best time to post on TikTok
Generally, the best time to post on TikTok is when the app has high amounts of traffic.
This is usually in the morning from about 6am to 10am and the evening from 7pm to 11pm.
However, what you really need to do is check your analytics to see where most of your viewers come from.
Then, you can determine which time zone people are watching from and find an optimum posting time.
How to check your analytics
Checking your analytics on TikTok is easy, but you’ll need to make sure you have a Pro Account.
How to get a Pro Account:
- Tap ‘me’ in the bottom bar.
- Then, press the three lines in the top-right hand corner.
- Select ‘manage my account’.
- Then, tap ‘switch to pro account’.
How to check your analytics:
- Now, you’ve got a pro account, head back to the settings.
- Tap ‘creator tools’.
- Now, press ‘analytics’.
- Press ‘followers’ to see which territories your viewers come from.
Exact posting times revealed
Influencer Marketing Hub analysed over 100,000 TikTok videos to find what they believe to be the best posting times for each day of the week.
The times with the best engagement are:
- Monday: 6 AM, 10 AM, 10 PM
- Tuesday: 2 AM, 4 AM, 9 AM
- Wednesday: 7 AM, 8 AM, 11 PM
- Thursday: 9 AM, 12 AM, 7 PM
- Friday: 5 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM
- Saturday: 11 AM, 7 PM, 8 PM
- Sunday: 7 AM, 8 AM, 4 PM
However, it’s important to remember that the time you post a TikTok won’t necessarily determine how many views it gets.
Videos often appear on the For You Page that are days, weeks or even months old, so your TikTok’s can still go viral if you post outside of these times.