The release date for Genshin Impact update 2.0 is just over a week away, and miHoYo has confirmed that Sayu will come out as part of the Yoimiya banner. Some of her skills and abilities have been confirmed also, and her constellations have been leaked.
We knew plenty about update 2.0 before it was officially previewed, but miHoYo’s new trailer confirms the arrival of Inazuma as well as shows it off. This is arguably the most exciting aspect of the upcoming version as fans have been anticipating the region ever since the game’s launch in September 2020.
The chance to explore new land is undoubtedly amazing, but the version is also blessed with three fresh-faced lasses.
When is the release date for Sayu in Genshin Impact?
The release date for when Sayu will come out in Genshin Impact should be August 10th.
She will be part of the Yoimiya banner as a 4-stars character. Ayaka is the first update 2.0 event wish for July 21st, and her time in the spotlight should last three weeks.
Genshin Impact Sayu skills
MiHoYo confirmed two skills for Sayu during their Genshin Impact update 2.0 preview: Yoohoo Art Fuuin Dash and Yoohoo Art Mujina Flurry.
Honey Hunter World provide the following descriptions of her normal attacks and the two abilities mentioned above:
Normal Attack – Shiyuumatsu-Ban Ninja Blade
- Normal attack – four consecutive strikes.
- Charged attack – drains stamina to perform continuous spinning attack against all nearby opponents – performs a more powerful slash at the end of the sequence.
- Plunging attack – plunges from midair to deal AoE DMG on ground impact.
Yoohoo Art: Fuuin Dash
- Curl up into a rolling Fufu Windwheel and smash into opponents at high speed, dealing Anemo damage. When the duration ends, unleashes a Fufu Whirlwind Kick, dealing AoE Anemo damage.
- Press – Enter the Fufu Windwheel state, roll forward a short distance before using the Fufu Whirlwind Kick
- Hold – Roll continuously in the Fufu Windwheel state, increasing resistance to interruption. Can trigger elemental absorption. Has a maximum duration of 10s.
- Elemental absorption – Occurs once per use – if Sayu comes into contact with Hydro, Pyro, Cryo, or Electro while in the Windwheel, she deals additional elemental damage of that type.
Yoohoo Art: Mujina Flurry
- Summons a pair of helping hands, dealing Anemo damage to nearby enemies and healing nearby party members. The amount of HP restored is based on Sayu’s attack and summon a Muji-Muji Daruma.
- Muji-Muji Daruma – Either attacking nearby enemies dealing Anemo damage if nearby characters HP is above 70%.
- If HP is, however, below 70%, it will heal the character with the lowest percentage HP, or heal all characters above 70% HP if no enemies are nearby.
Passive Talents and Constellations
Honey Hunter World has also listed the following Passive Talents and Constellations:
- Yoohoo Art – Silencer’s Secret: When Sayu is in the party, your characters will not startle Crystal Flies and other certain animals when getting near them.
- Go Find Someone Else: When Sayu triggers a Swirl reaction, she heals all characters and nearby allies for 300 HP, and an additional 1.2 HP for every point of elemental mastery she has. This can be triggered every 2s.
- I Don’t Wanna Work: The Muji-Muji Daruma gains: when healing a character, also heals nearby characters for 20% the amount of HP and increases the AoE of its attack against enemies.
- Multi-Task no Jutsu: The Muji-Muji Daruma ignores HP limits and can simultaneously .
- Egress Prep: Yoohoo Art – Fuuin Dash gains: damage of Fufu Whirlwind Kick increased by 3.3%.
- Eh, the Bunshin Can Handle It: Increases the level of Yoohoo Art – Mujina Madness by 3, maximum 15.
- Skiving – New and Improved: Sayu recovers 1.2 energy when she triggers a Swirl reaction, effect occurs once every 2s.
- Speed Comes First: Increases the level of Yoohoo Art: Fuuin Dash by 3, maximum 15.
- Sleep O’Clock: The Muji-muji Daruma benefits from elemental mastery: increases the damage dealt by 0.2% attack, maximum 400% and increases the amount of HP restored by 3, maximum 6000 HP.
In other news, Genshin Impact: How to preload update 2.2 on mobile and PC