The start time for the Fortnite Season 7 week 5 challenges is quickly approaching, and the Legendary and Epic Quests have all been leaked online.
As usual, there’s been plenty revealed about the game all over social media with leakers saying that Lebron James is set to join the game as an icon skin. This isn’t official as of writing, but it would hardly be surprising seeing as other athletes such as Neymar Jr. have joined the battle royale playground before.
While we’ll have to wait and see if the famed basketball player joins the title, the good news for fans is that a fresh batch of objectives are on the horizon.
What time do the Fortnite Season 7 week 5 challenges start?
The start time for the Fortnite Season 7 week 5 challenges is 07:00 PT, 10:00 ET, and 18:00 BST on July 7th.
Legendary quests will begin at the above times, meanwhile the Epic Quests will arrive just 24-hours afterwards. You can’t complete any of the leaked objectives as of writing, but you can at least prepare for what’s coming.
Leaked Legendary Quests
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Interact with a CB Radio (1) – 45,000 XP
- Place Welcome Gifts in Holly Hatchery (2) – 30,000 XP
- Deploy Alien Nanites (1) – 30,000 XP
- Dance near Zyg and Choppy (1) – 30,000 XP
- Get infected by an Alien Parasite and talk to Sunny (1) – 30,000 XP
Leaked Epic Quests
- Destroy computer equipment at satellite stations or Corny Complex (3) – 30,000 XP
- Damage IO Guards (250) – 30,000 XP
- Eliminate Trespassers (2) – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO or Alien weapons (500) – 30,000 XP
- Loot supply drops (2) – 30,000 XP
- Damage a Saucer with a pilot inside (800) – 30,000 XP
- Open an IO chest at a satellite station or Corny Complex (1) – 30,000 XP
These leaked quests come courtesy of Gamespot. We will update this article if necessary.