Things are heating up on Planet Cereal. Goku has realised Maki and Oil were lying about the Cerealians but now Goku has engaged in fighting with Granolah, there may be no way out until one of them is defeated.
The last chapter showed Goku, Vegeta and the Heeters as they arrived on the Planet Cereal and tried to get to the bottom of its destruction. Goku and Granolah meet and begin fighting.
Fans are dying to know what happens between the two and the continuation of their fight in the next part of the manga, as well as if Vegeta has come to a conclusion about the planet.
So, what can we expect to see in the next chapter?
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 73: Release date
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 73 is expected to be released on Sunday, 20th June 2021.
Chapter’s are released on a monthly basis for readers. A breakdown of the chapter’s release is shown here.
Where to read Chapter 73 when it releases
The first three and last three (latest) chapters are available to read on Viz for free, however, to read the rest of the book you have to join Shonen Jump! for $1.99USD/£1.44GBP a month. You may trial membership for a week, after this period you will be charged.
If you want to watch the popular anime version of Dragon Ball Super, you can do so, on Crunchyroll.
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 73: Spoilers
- The title of this chapter is thought to be ‘Goku Vs Granolah’.
- Fight scenes between Goku and Granolah are shown.
- This chapter has no dialogue and is entirely made up of panels showing fight scenes.
- The opening panel shows Granolah firing beams at Goku.
- Their fight continues into the forest where they blast at one another and destroy trees in the process.
- Granolah lands a hit on Goku but as he is super Saiyan he bounces back.
- Goku is shown readying himself to attack Granolah after taking the hit.
- Vegeta will likely reveal who the person is that destroyed Planet Cereal.
Until the chapter releases, you can catch up with previous chapters on the Viz Media website.