Update 1.6 has begun for Genshin Impact, but fans are already looking ahead to update 1.7 thanks to anticipating the release of the Yoimiya banner.
The launch of update 1.6 comes with a Klee rerun, and it will also mark the debut of Kazuha in a few weeks. In addition, there’s summer outfits available to get for both Barbara and Jean, and the title has also joined the Epic Games Store.
While there’s plenty to enjoy about the game’s current version, miHoYo has announced two new Inazuma characters alongside Ayaka.
When is the release date for Yoimiya in Genshin Impact?
Unless there is a delay to update 1.7, the expected release date for Yoimiya in Genshin Impact is either July 21st or August 10th.
She was previously leaked online, but miHoYo has officially revealed her on Twitter alongside Sayu. They are both characters from the Inazuma region, and miHoYo also reminded us about Ayaka.
Leaked skills for Yoimiya in Genshin Impact
The skills for Yoimiya in Genshin Impact have been leaked and they are as follows:
- Yoimiya follows her own creation, the Ryukin Kumomagusa, and leaps into the air, firing firework arrows in front of her.
- This deals AOE pyro dmg and tags one of the enemies hit with Ryukin Flare
- When party members hit an enemy under the effect of Ryukin Flare with their normal attack, charged attack, plunge attack, elemental skill and elemental burst, an explosion will occur dealing AOE pyro dmg.
- If an enemy under the effect of Ryukin Flare was defeated, the Ryukin Flare will be transferred onto another enemy nearby and will continue from the remaining duration.
- Ryukin Flare will only explode every two seconds. When Yoimiya is defeated, the effect of Ryukin Flare generated by Yoimiya’s skills will also disappear.
Normal Attack – Firework Show
- Normal attack fires five consecutive shots with the bow.
- Charged attackshave two charge levels.
- Charge level 1 shoots an arrow with flame and deals pyro dmg.
- Charged level 2 shoots a maximum of three flame arrows depending on charge duration. These flame arrows will auto track nearby enemies and deal pyro dmg on hit.
- Plunge attack shoots a rain of arrows into the sky and deal AOE dmg after hitting the ground.
The Flame Blazing Dance
- Lights up strings of fireworks and makes the flame revolve around Yoimiya.
- During the Blazing Dance, Yoimyia’s normal attack will be converted to pyro, dealing pyro dmg and increasing the dmg of normal attack.
- During the Blazing Dance, charged attack level 2 will no longer generate the tracking arrow.
- The blazing dance effects will be removed when Yoimiya is switched away.
Genshin Impact Yoimiya Constellations
The leaked Constellations for Yoimiya are as follows:
- Akadama Ryukin – Increase the duration of Ryukin Flare by 4s. Yoimiya’s attack will increase by 20% for 20 seconds after an enemy is defeated under the effect of Yoimiya’s own Ryukin Flare.
- Delivering fire with a million lanterns – When Yoimiya’s pyro dmg causes a crit, she will gain an additional 25% pyro dmg bonus in the next six seconds. Yoimiya will still gain this effect even if she is off-field.
- The flame trick – +3 to the Flame blazing dance, max level is now lv15
- The experience of a fireworks professional – When Yoimiya’s own Ryukin Flare causes an explosion, the CD duration of Flame Blazing Dance is decreased by one second.
- Summer fest Nishiki-e – +3 to Ryukin Kumomagusa, max level is now lv15.
- Potential flow of the stars – During the Flame Blazing Dance, when Yoimiya uses her normal attack, there is a 40% possibility that an additional flame arrow will be fired, dealing 50% of the original damage. This dmg is regarded as normal attack dmg.
All of these leaked skills come via leaker DimBreath.