Do you want to join in with the Cartoon Challenge that’s going viral on Facebook right now? Well, here’s how to do it.
In 2021, the world is obsessed with social media challenges.
Some of them actually spread an important message, like posting a black and white photo on Instagram in support of female empowerment.
However, others are pretty pointless, and Facebook’s viral Cartoon Filter Challenge definitely falls into this category.
Nevertheless, it’s still providing internet users with a lot of entertainment. If you want to give it a try, here’s how to do it…
What is the Cartoon Challenge on Facebook?
A brand new trend is going viral on Facebook right now called the Cartoon Challenge.
It involves using a specific filter to turn your profile photo into three different cartoon images, and it’s all the craze right now.
There’s no real point to the challenge, it’s just a bit of light-hearted entertainment.
So, how do you do it?
How to do the Cartoon Challenge
Doing the Cartoon Challenge is really easy. Just follow these steps…
- First, download an app called Voila Al Artist Cartoon Photo.
- Open the app and tap ‘3D Cartoon’.
- Then, press ‘allow access’ and ‘select photos’.
- Now choose the photo you want to turn into a cartoon.
- Once you’ve uploaded the photo, click on it and the app will automatically turn it into a grid of cartoon images.
- Tap the arrow in the top right-hand corner and save it to your camera roll.
- Now you can upload it to Facebook!
The challenge is annoying Facebook users
Whilst some people are enjoying the new viral challenge, others are finding it pretty annoying.
One person tweeted: “The latest stupid Facebook fad is here. People making cartoons out of their profile pictures. About as dumb as putting dog ears and a dog’s nose on yourself.”
“If I see one more cartoon Disney version of someone on my Facebook feed, I’m deleting my account,” wrote another.
A third person added: “Thought of the day – I wish everyone on my Facebook would stop turning their profile pictures into cartoons.”