The latest effect that TikTok is going crazy for is the Barbie Filter – here’s how to find it.
Recently, there’s been a huge trend for filters that make you look like a cartoon.
People on TikTok love to make themselves look like they’ve just jumped out of a Disney movie, anime show or Pixar film.
Now, people are becoming real-life barbies! Here’s how to get the Barbie Filter…
What is the Barbie Filter?
The viral ‘Barbie Filter’ does exactly what it says on the tin – turns you into a Barbie!
Well, it’s not specifically a Barbie. It just turns you into an animated character, similar to a Disney Princess.
Nevertheless, it’s been nicknamed the Barbie Filter, and here’s how to find it.
How to get the Barbie Filter on TikTok
The Barbie Filter isn’t actually on TikTok at all, it’s on Snapchat.
Oh, and it’s not called the Barbie Filter either, it’s called ‘Cartoon’.
- Open Snapchat and head to the camera screen.
- Click on the smiley face to the right-hand side of the camera button.
- Press ‘explore’ in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- In the search bar, type the word ‘cartoon’.
- Find the filter called ‘cartoon’ by Snapchat, it should be the first one.
- Film your video and save it to your camera roll.
- Now you can upload it to TikTok.
Alternatively, click on this link on your smartphone to go directly to the filter.