Dead By Daylight is one of the best multiplayer games available because of all its crossovers, and there will soon be a Resident Evil Chapter with Nemesis, Jill, and babyface Leon. Here you’ll find all the Dead By Daylight perks for the survivor Leon and Jill, and you’ll also find the perks for the new DBD killer Nemesis.
A DBD x Resident Evil trailer has been released, and players should know that the crossover will fully launch for everyone on June 15th. Unfortunately, there’s no Lady D or Mr. X for thirsty fans of RE Village and the RE2 Remake, but there’s at least the next best thing.
Below you’ll find all the Dead By Daylight perks for survivors Leon and Jill, along with the new killer Nemesis.
DBD Jill Valentine perks
Personal perks for the new survivor Jill Valentine in Dead By Dyalight include Blast Mine and Counterforce.
In addition, the perks for Jill Valentine in Dead by Daylight also include Resurgence, and below you’ll find an explanation for each:
- When direct combat isn’t an option, you still find ways to strike back.
- This ability activates after completing a total 66% of repair progress on generators.
- After repairing a generator for three seconds, press the ability button to install a trap which stays active for 45 seconds. Affected generators will be revealed to all survivors by a yellow aura – only one trap can be active on a generator.
- When the Killer damages a trapped generator, it stuns them and blinds anyone nearby.
- You know how to withstand an enemy stronger than you, and it starts with hunting down and knocking out their support.
- 20% increase speed while cleansing Totems.
- After cleansing a Totem, you see the aura of the Totem furthest from you for four seconds and receive an additional 20% speed boost to cleansing Totems for the remainder of the match.
- You’ve come back from near impossible odds… and you’ll do it again.
- Gain 50% healing progress instantly after being unhooked or unhooking yourself.
DBD Leon Perks
Personal perks for the new survivor Leon in Dead By Dyalight include Bite the Bullet and Flashbang.
In addition, the perks for Leon in Dead by Daylight also include Rookie Spirit, and below you’ll find an explanation for each:
Bite the Bullet:
- Pain hurts you as much as anyone, but you’d prefer others don’t know that.
- You make no noise while healing, and failed skill checks while healing cause no noise and only regress the process by 1%.
- You’ve adapted to a world in chaos and making what you can from the debris.
- Takes effect after completing 50% progress on any generator. It allows you to enter a locker while empty handed and press the ability button to craft a flash grenade.
- Flash grenades have one charge, detonate with a loud bang and flash, create a noise notification, and can be used to distract or blind the Killer. Flash grenades are left behind when you leave the trial.
- You keep a careful eye on objectives when they’re slipping away.
- Complete three good or great skill checks while repairing generators to activate Rookie Spirit for the remainder of the trial. Once activated, you can see the aura of regressing generators.
DBD Nemesis Perks
Perks for the new killer Nemesis in Dead By Dyalight include Lethal Pursur and Hysteria.
In addition, the perks for Nemesis in Dead by Daylight also include Eurption, and below you’ll find an explanation for each:
- You’ve been designed to track down and eliminate targets.
- At the start of the trial, the auras of all Survivors are revealed to you for seven seconds.
- You know how to brutalize one member of a team to cause a panic.
- Whenever you put a healthy Survivor in the injured state with a basic attack, all injured Survivors suffer from the Oblivious status effect for 30 seconds.
- Can only be triggered once every 60 seconds.
- The NE-a parasite provides you with the intelligence and awareness needed to set a trap.
- After kicking a generator, its aura is highlighted in yellow. When you put a Survivor in the dying state with a basic attack, every affected generator explodes, regressing their progress by 6% and causing their auras to disappear.
- Any Survivor repairing a generator when it explodes will scream and suffer from the Incapacitated status effect for 14 seconds.
- Eruption has a cooldown of 90 seconds.
In addition to all of the above perks, Nemesis also comes with a T-Virus special ability.
This comes with a Special Attack named Tentacle Strike which inflicts survivors with the Contaminated status effect and increases Nemesis mutation rate. Survivors already contaminated will lose health if hit with Tentacle Strike again.
As for what Nemesis’ Mutation Rate does, Tentacle Strike can destroy pallets and breakable walls at Mutation Rate 2. Meanwhile, Mutation Rate 3 will result in an increase for the Tentacle Strike’s range.
Lastly, there is also the special enemy Zombies. Zombies can contaminate survivors much like Nemesis, meanwhile the Resident Evil baddie can kill Zombies to increase his mutation rate.
All of the above comes via gameplay from The King YouTube channel.