21st May marks World Meditation Day, asking people to ‘take a pause and reboot’.
Boost your Instagram game with these quotes and captions – ideal for World Meditation Day.
Join in with World Meditation Day 2021
World Meditation Day is a chance to take a step back from the day-to-day tasks of life and, rather, reboot.
To participate, you can find hundreds of free guided meditations online. Equally, you can use this website.
21 Quotes and captions for World Meditation Day
- “Take it one day at a time.”
- “The grass is greener where you water it.”
- “Disconnect to reconnect.”
- “Remember the blue sky. It may at times be obscured by clouds, but it is always there.” – Co-founder of Headspace
- “Everything I need is within me.”
- “Stay present.”
- “We can’t control the sea, but we can learn how to surf the waves” – Headspace
- “Wherever you are, be there totally.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “This life is a miracle.”
- “Always choose love.”
- “Awareness is the greatest agent for change.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “What are you grateful for?”
- “Remember what is actually important.”
- “One must be deeply aware of the impermanence of the world.” – Dogen
- “May your week be guided with love.”
- “Consciously curate your days.”
- “Don’t drift away too far from yourself.”
- “Zen has no business with ideas.” – D.T. Suzuki
- “Do everything with heart.”
- “Make it a habit to ask yourself: is this me or my ego?”
- “Give every moment of your life intention.”