Need a breakdown for the My Hero Academia manga chapter 312 release date? Check out our full rundown for international audiences here!
Whilst the Winter season was dominated by Attack on Titan and Jujutsu Kaisen, the Spring and Summer seasons will belong to the My Hero Academia franchise.
With season 5 of the anime series in full-flow, the third theatrical movie confirmed for this summer and the ongoing manga, the world belongs to Deku.
So, what date and time will My Hero Academia chapter 312 release around the world?
My Hero Academia chapter 312: Release date
- My Hero Academia chapter 312 is currently scheduled to release on Sunday, May 16th.
This according to the official chapter release schedule provided on the Shonen Jump section of Viz Media.
My Hero Academia chapter 312: Release time
My Hero Academia chapter 312 is expected to release at midnight JST. If this release date and time remains correct, then we can expect the English translations to be available at the following times for international audiences.
- Pacific Time: 9-11 AM
- Central Time: 11 AM-1 PM
- Eastern Time: Noon-2 PM
- British Time: 4-6 PM
- European Time: 5-7 PM
My Hero Academia 312: Spoilers
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for My Hero Academia 312.
- The chapter is titled ‘Hired Gun’ and opens with a flashback between Hawks and Deku.
- Hawks says that Deku needs to stop worrying so much, but he has to keep an eye on Lady Nagant – Hawks’ senpai and supervisor at the HPSC.
- Cut to the present and Deku recognises that this projectile belonged to Lady Nagant, who out of nowhere hits him with a curve bullet.
- It is revealed that she has a quirk called ‘rifle’ which allows her hair to transform into special bullets with a long range.
- She then has a flashback to a conversation she had with AFO.
- AFO explains that the two of them can work together, offering a contract by giving up her quirk ‘airwalk’.
- The chapter ends with her ‘executing the order’ that she made with AFO in this mysterious contract.
As always, leaked spoilers may not be 100% accurate and read chapters through official sources.
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]
In other news, How to make a Group Chat on TikTok - new feature explored!