Fans are eagerly anticipating the release date of Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 148. However, the manga has been delayed in its release. SPOILERS AHEAD!
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 148 was on break due to ‘Golden Week Holidays‘. This means the writer was currently on break, as was Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump issue for that week.
The manga is finally set to return and fans are wondering exactly what date Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 148 is set to be released online.
So, when will Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 148 be released online?
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 148: Release date
- Due to the break, the new release date for Chapter 148 of Jujutsu Kaisen is scheduled for Sunday, 16th May 2021.
This date has been confirmed on the official Viz Media website.
The first three and last three (latest) chapters are available to read on Viz for free, however, to read the rest of the book you have to join Shonen Jump! for $1.99USD/£1.44GBP a month. You may trial membership for a week, after this period you will be charged.
If you want to watch the popular anime version of Jujutsu Kaisen, you can do so, on Crunchyroll.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 148: Release times
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 148 is expected to release at midnight JST. The revised translated to English should follow a few hours later, at the following times:
- Pacific time: 10 AM.
- Central time: 12 PM.
- Eastern time: 1 PM.
- British time: 6 PM.
- Central Eastern time: 7 PM.
- India time: 10:30 PM.
These times are based on previous chapters releases and have been accurate in the past. However, this could be subject to change.
Please note: Times are currently correct but could be subject to change. For time zones that may not be included in this article, please use Savvy Time for conversions.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 148: Spoilers
At the time of writing this article, these are the spoilers that have been released for chapter 148:
- The chapters title is ‘Be fully prepared when you do things’.
- The first page of the chapter shows Maki and Mai as babies while people talk about their bond.
- Maki discusses Naobito’s will to Megumi and says he should be the head of the clan.
- Megumi doesn’t want to take on the burden.
- Maki says to him that being the head would be advantageous to him.
- She explains that if she took it on then she wouldn’t be able to support Mai, meaning that she won’t do it.
- Megumi reluctantly agrees.
- Naoya and Maki talk and Naoya says “Your face looks awful. It won’t go back to the original, right? Now what you are going to do?”
- He continues to say “You can not use cursed techniques and can not see curses. Your face was the only strong point, now no one is going to pay attention to you”.
- Maki doesn’t rise to him.
- Ogi (Maki’s father) injures Mai.
- Maki responds by starting to fight with him.
- Ogi says to her “Do you know why Naobito was able to become Zenin Head, and not me?”.
- To which she replies “Because you are a scum who can kill their own children”.
- Maki can be seen getting injured at the end of the chapter.
- Ogi blames Maki and Mai for what he thinks are his children’s failures.
In the meantime, you can catch up with previous chapters on the Viz Media website.