Genshin Impact has been a fantastic game since its launch back in September of last year, and good news for fans is that there’s a Windtrace event happening. While the Windtrace event is exciting, lots of people want to know the skills for the upcoming Eula. Here you’ll find the skills, hobbies, and release date for Eula and her banner in Genshin Impact.
Aside from the upcoming new heroine, there’s also plenty of exciting leaks for update 1.6 including character banners such as Kazuha. Update 1.6 should come out in early June, and there’s plenty to be excited about provided the leaks are true.
While fans should be excited about the game’s future, below you’ll find the skills and release date for the Eula banner in Genshin Impact.
When is the release date for the Eula banner in Genshin Impact?
The release date for the Eula banner in Genshin Impact could be May 18th.
This release date for the Eula banner isn’t confirmed for Genshin Impact, but it should come out on said Tuesday as that’s when the Zhongli rerun is scheduled to end.
New character spotlights typically come out on Tuesday such as Ganyu on January 12th, Hu Tao on March 2nd, and Rosaria on April 6th, and they also usually come out right after the prior one ends.
We know that the character’s arrival is imminent as miHoYo have now shared lots of details such as her backstory and hobbies.
Her hobbies include sipping a nice cold drink and “diving into the lake at the foot of Dragonspine”.
As for her backstory, her role within the Knights of Favonious is Captain of the Reconnaisance Company. She mostly spends her time in the wild leading a team of scouts to hunt down Abyss Older operatives and other monsters.
She is also said to be the descendant of Lawrence Clan, meaning the blood that runs through her veins once flowed through Mondstadt’s oppressors during the city’s darkest period of history.
This unfortunately means that the Mondstadt citizens have viewed Eula with contempt ever since her birth as the “Lawrence name stands for a legacy of depravity and despotism that stains Mondstadt’s past and scars the minds of its citizens even to this day”.
You can find out more about the character including her favourite foods over on miHoYo’s website.
Genshin Impact Eula skills and abilities
The skills and abilities for Eula in Genshin Impact have been confirmed.
While speaking about the skills and abilities for Eula in Genshin Impact, the update 1.5 special program noted that she is a Cryo character who moves more like a gymnast or dancer.
She’s said to be lighter than other Cryo characters, all of which makes her more exciting than the rest.
Her normal attack performs up to five consecutive strikes, and her charged attack drains stamina over time to perform continuous slashes. It ends with a more powerful slash.
She also has a plunging attack which deals AoE damage upon impact after falling from mid-air.
Eula’s elemental skill is referred to as Icetide Vortex and it comes with the following:
- Slashes swiftly and deals Cryo DMG.
- Eula gains a stack of Grimheart that stacks up to two times after hitting opponents. These stacks can only be gained once every 0.3 seconds
- Increase’s Eula’s resistance to Interruption and DEF
- Wielding her sword, Eula slashes forward dealing AoE Cryo DMG to opponents in front of her, consuming all the stacks of Grimheart that Eula possesses.
- Each stack of Grimheart will be converted into an Icewhirl Brand that deals Cryo DMG to nearby opponents, decreasing their Physical RES and Cryo RES.
While the above pertains to her elemental skill, her elemental burst is named Glacial Illumination.
This elemental burst sees her deal Cryo DMG with her greatsword and creates a Lightfall Sword that follows her about for a duration of time.
All of Eula’s normal attacks, elemental skills and bursts charge the Lightfall Sword, and the Lightfall Sword violently explodes when its duration ends to deal Physical DMG to all nearby opponents.
Below you’ll find her Passive Talents:
- When Eula crafts Character Talent Materials, she has a 10% chance to receive double the product.
- If two stacks of Grimheart are consumed upon using Icetide VOrtex hold mode, a Lightfall Sword Remnant will be created and explode immediately, dealing 50% of the basic Physical DMG dealt by a Lightfall Sword created by Glacial illumination.
Wellspring of War-Lust:
- When Eula’s Normal Attacks score CRIT hits, Icetide Vortex’s CD will be decreased by 0.3s. This effect can occur once every 0.1s.
And below you’ll find her Constellations:
Illusion of Light Tide:
- After consuming Grimheart from the Ice Tide Vortex’s effect, Eula’s physical DMG is increased by 30% for 6s.
- Each Grimheart consumed will extend the duration of this buff by 6s. With a limit of 18s.
The Girl of Sea Foam:
- The CD time for the hold version of Eula’s E (10s) is reduced to the same CD amount as the tap version (4s).
- Increases the level of Glacial illumination by 3
- Max level is 15
The Obstinacy of One’s Inferiors:
- Lightfall Swords deal 25% more DMG against enemies with less than 50% HP.
- Increases the level of Icetide Vortex by 3. Max level is 15
- Lightfall Swords created by Glacial Illumination start with 5 stacks of energy.
- Normal Attacks, Elemental Skills, and Elemental Bursts have a 50% chance to grant the Lightfall Sword an additional stack of energy.
All of the above comes via Honey Hunter World as well as miHoYo’s character overview for Eula.