Genshin Impact has been one of the best games since its launch and the good news for PlayStation players is that the PS5 version has added a platinum trophy. While other good news is that version 1.5 has just launched, there are already people looking ahead into the future and thus asking: when is Ayaka coming out in Genshin Impact? Here you’ll find the latest concerning the release date for the Ayaka banner, and you’ll also find the character’s skills.
The release date for update 1.6 should happen in June and character banners have already been leaked. These leaks point to the arrival of Kazuha, along with another new character named Yoimiya. Of course, none of this is official right now.
While characters have been leaked for update 1.6, below you’ll find the latest for when Ayaka is coming out in Genshin Impact.
When is Ayaka coming out in Genshin Impact?
There is no release date for when Ayaka is coming out in Genshin Impact.
It was originally rumoured that the release date for Ayaka in Genshin Impact would be June, but she is no longer rumoured to be coming out in update 1.6.
Instead of the Inazuma character, the rumoured banners for update 1.6 include Kazuha as well as a Klee re-run.
Rumours also suggest that Yoimiya will be a part of the Kazuha re-run, but remember that none of this is official.
Although Ayaka is no longer rumoured to be coming out in Genshin Impact update 1.6, there are rumours concerning a small inclusion regarding Inazuma.
Per Genshin Report on Twitter, Inazuma will begin with Beidou helping you secretly enter the region. This is how you will meet Kazuha, and it’s also how boats will be re-introduced.
Players will reportedly only get access to a new archipelago region which will act as a prelude to Inazuma.
Genshin Impact Ayaka skills
The skills for Ayaka in Genshin Impact come from the first closed beta test.
It’s possible that these skills for Ayaka in Genshin Impact could change when she eventually becomes available, but all of the below is what’s known so far.
She’s a five-star character who uses a sword, and her normal attack performs up to five consecutive strikes.
Her charged attack consumes stamina to unleash a continuous stream of sword ki, meanwhile she is also capable of plunging from mid-air to deal AoE DMG.
Ayaka’s Elemental Skill is Kamisato Art: Hyouka, and this results in the heroine being surrounded by ice as she deals AoE DMG by launching opponents.
There’s also Kamisato Art: Senho which sees her move at high speed on water, as well as inflict Cold on nearby opponents. Cold also congeals along her blade, turning her attack DMG into Cryo DMG.
As for her Elemental Burst, Kamisato Art: Soumetsu creates a bladestorm via frost and sword. Ayaka deals Cryo DMG to all enemies in her path, and the created bladestorm eventually bursts to deal Cryo DMG to enemies in a bigger radius.
Below you’ll also find her Passive Talents and Constellations:
- Ayaka gains 1 additional Proficiency when she cooks a steamed dish perfectly
Kanten Senymou Norito
- When Normal Attacks hit enemies that are affected by Cryo have a 6/18% chance respectively of shortening the cooldown of Kamisato Art: Hyouka by 0.5 seconds
Amatsumi Kunitsumi Ihahigoto
- While in Kamisato Art: Senho form, Ayaka marks nearby opponents below 30% HP.
- Leaving Senho form near marked opponents and immediately hitting them with a Normal Attack deals Cryo damage equal to 300% of her attack.
- This attack counts as a Charged Attack
Increases the damage of Kamisato Art: Hyouka against enemies affected by Cryo for 20%
Decreases the cooldown of Kamisato Art: Soumetsu by 2 seconds.
Hanano Nishikie Kamifubuki
- Increases the Level of Kamisato Art: Soumetsu by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- When Ayaka’s Energy is above 50%, her Normal Attack damage is increased by 20%
- When Ayaka’s Energy is below 50%, her Normal Attack Critical Rate is increased by 10%
Hanani Kumo Kaneni Irutsuki
- Increases the Level of Kamisato Art: Hyouka by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Mie Yuki no Seki no To
- When casting Kamisato Art: Soumetsu, unleashes 2 smaller additional bladestorms, each dealing 20% of the original storm’s damage.
Again, all of the above comes courtesy of Honey Hunter World. Check out their overview for Talent Ascension Materials.