The latest challenge to take over TikTok is the Aurora Trend, but how do you do it? Here’s a step-by-step guide.
Last month, the Silhouette Challenge took over TikTok, and now it’s back, but it’s slightly different.
The new Aurora Trend is essentially a different version of the Silhouette Challenge, but it’s a lot easier to do.
Want to give it a try? Well, you’ll have to use an Instagram Filter, and here’s how to find it…
What is the Aurora Trend on TikTok?
A new trend is taking over TikTok called the Aurora Trend.
Also known as the Runaway Challenge, it’s similar to the viral Silhouette Challenge and involves turning yourself into a black silhouette against the sky.
It’s set to the song Runaway by Norwegian singer Aurora.
How to do the Aurora Trend
To do the Aurora Trend, you’ll need to use an Instagram Filter, and here’s how to find it…
- Open Instagram and click on ‘Your Story’ at the top of your homepage.
- Slide through all the filter icons at the bottom until you get to the magnifying glass at the end.
- Click on this and tap another magnifying glass in the top right-hand corner to bring up the search bar.
- Search the word ‘Runaway’ and choose one of the filters called ‘Runaway Aurora’.
- Then tap ‘Try It’ and film your video.
- Now, save it to your camera roll and upload it to TikTok.
Have a go at the Silhouette Challenge next
If you’re a fan of the Aurora Trend, you should have a go at the Silhouette Challenge next.
It’s really similar and involves posing in a doorway before turning yourself into a black silhouette against a seductive red background.
In the background, you add a remix of the song Put Your Head on My Shoulder by The Platters and Doja Cat’s Streets.