Fans are wondering what the release time is for The Big Bull which is set to release this week. We have the rundown for the film starring Abhishek Bachchan.
The Big Bull is set to release this week and is a film directed by Kookie Gulati and produced by Ajay Devgn. Filming and production for the film began in September 2019.
The film was originally meant for a theatrical release. However, due to the pandemic, the creators were not able to do this and opted for OTT platform release instead. Now thousands of fans are wondering what time the film will drop.
So, what is The Big Bulls release time?
The Big Bull: Release date
To use their streaming services which include, Live Cricket, Hotstar Premiere nights, Indian Entertainment and Watch anywhere, you must have a subscription. Subscriptions cost £5.99/Month or £49.99/Annual. Though only the Annual and Premiere subscriptions give access to all Hotstar and Disney+ content.
The Big Bull: Release time
- Indian Hindi-language film, The Big Bull is expected to release on Disney+Hotstar at 7:30 PM IST on Thursday, April 8th 2021.
Provided that Hotstar follow the same release times as their umbrella company Disney+, these are the following expected release times for the rest of the time zones:
- Pacific time: 7 AM on Thursday, April 8th 2021.
- Central time: 9 AM on Thursday, April 8th 2021.
- Eastern time: 10 AM on Thursday, April 8th 2021.
- British time: 3 PM on Thursday, April 8th 2021.
- Pakistani time: 7 PM on Thursday, April 8th 2021.
- Australia time: 11:30 PM on Thursday, April 8th 2021.
Please note: Times in some regions may have been altered due to daylight savings but are still expected to be correct.