A new Plastic Surgery Filter is going viral on TikTok right now, and here’s exactly how to find it.
Have you ever wanted to see what you’d look like with cosmetic surgery? Well, now you can with the Plastic Surgery Filter.
It’s going viral on TikTok right now, and a number of celebrities have even had a go at the trend.
Want to give it a try? Here’s exactly how to find the filter.
What is the Plastic Surgery Filter on TikTok?
The latest big TikTok trend sees people using a brand new effect called the Plastic Surgery Filter.
Also referred to as the Botox Filter or Big Lips Filter, it mimics the results of cosmetic surgery and makes it look like you have had botox and lip filter.
When applied, the effect firms and lifts your skin as well as plumping up your lips, and the filter is taking over social media right now.
How to get the Plastic Surgery Filter on TikTok
Whilst it’s going viral on TikTok right now, you’ll actually need to head to Instagram to find the filter. It’s actually called the Pillow Face Filter, and here’s a step-by-step guide on how to get it…
- Open Instagram and click on ‘Your Story’ at the top of your homepage.
- Slide through all the filters at the bottom until you get to the magnifying glass at the end.
- Click on this and press another magnifying glass in the top right-hand corner to search the filters.
- In the search bar type ‘Pillow Face’ and find the filter by Jhonyaugust.
- Click on the filter and press ‘Try it’.
- Use the filter and save your video to your camera roll.
- Now, you can upload it to TikTok.
Celebrities are weighing in on the trend
The filter has gone so viral on social media that even celebrities have had a go at the filter.
Charli XCX tried the filter, and so did singer Hayley Williams. Plus, Game of Thrones actress Sophie Turner had a go too.
Pretty Little Liars actress Sophie Benson also shared a photo of herself with the filter on Instagram and used it to slam plastic surgery, writing:
“Why does everybody look the same nowadays? Let’s be unique And true to ourselves. This is me using a filter lookin like a blowfish tryna fit in w all the LA girls now.”