Need a full breakdown of the release date and time for Dragon Ball Super chapter 70? Read our rundown for international audiences here!
It’s remarkable that despite being around for over 36 years, the Dragon Ball franchise can still take over Twitter when a new chapter is released.
Last month, fans around the world were able to read chapter 69 of Dragon Ball Super, but it left many with more questions than answers.
So, what date and time will chapter 70 of the Dragon Ball Super manga series release around the world and have any spoilers leaked online?
Dragon Ball Super chapter 70: Release date
- Dragon Ball Super chapter 70 is scheduled to be released on Friday, March 19th, 2021 in Japan.
This according to the official DBS section on Viz Media’s Shonen Jump.
Dragon Ball Super chapter 70: Release time
We are expecting Dragon Ball Super 70 to be released at midnight JST on Friday, March 19th.
If this release time remains correct, the English translations for chapter 65 should become available online at the following times:
- Pacific Time: 9 AM
- Central Time: 11 AM
- Eastern Time: Noon
- British Time: 5 PM
NOTE: These times are approximations based on the release schedule of previous chapters and are subject to change.
Dragon Ball Super chapter 70: Spoilers
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for Dragon Ball Super chapter 70.
- The title for the chapter is ‘The Greatest Warrior in the Universe’
- The dragon tells Granolah that he can increase his strength but only according to his potential – he will be the strongest amongst mortals, but gods will still surpass him.
- Granolah agrees to this and disappears, with the dragon balls scattering around the world.
- Vegeta has started training with Beerus and is trying to learn the Hakai technique.
- Vegeta’s attempts all fail as Beerus explains how Haiki is not just breaking something, it is removing it from existence.
- He finally is able to destroy a small stone using Haiki.
- Goku is watching from afar, when Whis asks him if he is jealous – Goku responds that he needs to train harder.
- Vegeta says that he will start using the technique on larger objects.
- The oracle fish then makes a prediction that the strongest warrior will soon appear, but doesn’t reveal who this will be.
- The last panel shows Granolah back on his home planet, where he has transformed and now has a similar hair to the Super Saiyans.
Leaked spoilers are never 100% accurate and always read chapters through official sources.
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]