Need a full breakdown for the release date and time for Boruto chapter 56? Read our rundown for international audiences here!
Despite only releasing new chapters once a month, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations can take over Twitter for several days when a new chapter drops.
This was the case yet again when chapter 55 trended worldwide following the loss of Kurama.
Now that fans have had a chance to digest chapter 55, we breakdown the release date and time for Boruto: Naruto Next Generations chapter 56.
Boruto chapter 56: Release date
- Boruto chapter 56is scheduled to be released on Friday, March 19th, 2021 in Japan.
This according to the official Boruto section on Viz Media’s Shonen Jump.
Boruto chapter 56: Release time
We are expecting Boruto chapter 56 to be released at midnight JST on Friday, March 19th.
If this release time remains correct, the English translations for chapter 56 should become available online at the following times:
- Pacific Time: 9 AM
- Central Time: 11 AM
- Eastern Time: Noon
- British Time: 5 PM
NOTE: These times are approximations based on the release schedule of previous chapters and are subject to change.
Boruto chapter 56: Spoilers
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for Boruto 56.
- Chapter is titled ‘Code’ and features Sumire on the cover page.
- Kawaki’s arm has been restored to normal by Amado.
- Shikamaru has decided that Team 7 should no longer be allowed to participate in missions.
- Sarada, Mitsuki, Shikadai, Inojin and Chou-Chou have a serious conversation about Boruto.
- Kawaki suggests that Boruto should implant Karma onto Code so he can reincarnate.
- Code was the only other who survived Jingen’s “Baptism” the same as Kawaki.
- Code’s Karma can only be used as a weapon, rather than as a vessel.
- Code travels to Boro’s religious organisation, where his fingers morph into claws when Karma is activated.
- It is also revealed that Code can use a black belt material to create thin portals for sneak attacks.
- Amado has made other cyborgs aside from Code that can surpass Jigen’s powers, but Jigen ordered them to be disposed of.
- Code was not destroyed due to his loyalty to Jigen and admiration of Otsutsuki.
- Code then asks Bug for a cyborg named Ada, who has a deep knowledge of the world.
- Naruto calls for a Five-Kage Summit to talk to the villagers about their new intel.
- Chapter ends with Boruto deciding that he is going to train to defeat Code.
Leaked spoilers are never 100% accurate and always read chapters through official sources.
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]