The psychological thriller ‘The Girl on the Train’ is set to release later this month, but what time will the movie premiere and where can fans tune in?
The Girl on the Train is a remake of a novel by the same name. It is the second film adaptation of the book, the first being an English film starring famous actress Emily Blunt. Instead, this film will feature Parineeti Chopra as the protagonist.
The film is about a single woman, recently divorced who rides on a train every day and watches the life of a couple she has become enamoured with. Events ensue that lead to her being embroiled in a murder case
The Girl on the Train: Release date
The Girl on the Train is set to release on Friday, 26th February 2021.
Filming for the murder mystery began in August 2019 and was set to release sooner however, due to the pandemic the release of the film was postponed.
It was produced by the company, Reliance Entertainment and Ribhu Dasgupta.
The Girl on the Train: Release time
- The Girl on the Train is expected to release at 1:30 PM on India time on Friday, 26th February 2021.
If this is correct, these are the following release times for the rest of the time zones:
- Pacific time: 12 AM on Friday, 26th February 2021.
- Central time: 2 AM on Friday, 26th February 2021.
- Eastern time: 3 AM on Friday, 26th February 2021.
- British time: 8 AM on Friday, 26th February 2021.
- Pakistani time: 1 PM on Friday, 26th February 2021.
- Australia time: 6:30 PM on Friday, 26th February 2021.
Netflix regularly releases new content around the same time. Based on this we have been able to figure out the remaining release times. However, we cannot confirm this, meaning the times listed could be subject to change.
The girl on the train: Cast
The film will show Parineeti Chopra as the lead character, Mira Kapoor.
Other cast members include:
- Aditi Rao Hydari as murder victim (unnamed as of yet)
- Hiten Patel as Doctor/David
- Richie Lawrie as Walter
- Natasha Benton as Anjali
- Jamie Lee-Hill as Anand’s doctor
- Nina Kumar as Zehra’s friend
More cast members that show in the film but have not yet had their roles released can be seen on IMDB.
You can follow Parineeti Chopra on her official Instagram below!
The Girl on the Train: Where to watch
The Hindi language film will be available to watch on Netflix around the world at the times listed above.
You can watch TV series and films with Netflix if you join their streaming plans which star from £5.99/$8.43 a month.
By Iram Sharifah Khan – [email protected]