Need a breakdown for the My Hero Academia manga chapter 303 release date? Check out our full rundown for international audiences here!
Make no mistake about it, between season 5, a third movie and the ongoing manga, 2021 is a massive year for My Hero Academia.
For the past few weeks, both ‘MHA’, ‘bnha’ and ‘Endeavour’ have trended worldwide following the release of chapter 301 and 302.
In this article, we breakdown the release date and time for My Hero Academia chapter 303 around the world as well as any spoilers that have surfaced online.
My Hero Academia chapter 303: Release date
- My Hero Academia chapter 303 is scheduled to release on Sunday, February 28th, 2021.
This has been confirmed by Viz Media Shonen Jump chapter schedule.
My Hero Academia chapter 303: Release time
My Hero Academia chapter 303 is expected to release at midnight JST. If this release date and time remains correct, then we can expect the English translations to be available at the following times for international audiences.
- Pacific Time: 9 AM on Sunday, February 28th
- Central Time: 11 AM on Sunday, February 28th
- Eastern Time: Noon on Sunday, February 28th
- British Time: 5 PM on Sunday, February 28th
- European Time: 6 PM on Sunday, February 28th
My Hero Academia chapter 303: Spoilers
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for MHA 303.
- The title of the chapter is “Top 3” and opens with Best Jeanist and Hawks entering the room and apologising for overhearing their conversation.
- They ask the Todoroki family if they can join their fight against Dabi, Rei suddenly bows and ask for forgiveness for what Dabi did to Hawks, but they calm her down.
- Jeanist explains how they are trying to investigate the root of Dabi’s resentment, he asks Shoto if it was Dabi who gave him that burn scar but Rein says it was her.
- Endeavour starts crying as Hawks starts to discuss the situation, i,e. the political climate, the escaped villains and the heroes quitting.
- The panel then switches to Bakugou, who is coughing up blood and charging through everyone to get to Deku.
- Bakugou is carried away by his classmates and is greeted by Jeanist and Hawks in the corridor.
- All Might is in Deku’s room holding his hand and says, “Right now, you’re talking with predecessors.”
- The final line is “In his deepest sleep, he’s finally reunited with them!”
As always, leaked spoilers may not be 100% accurate and more spoilers are expected to be revealed tomorrow, so keep checking back in!
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]