Genshin Impact update 1.3 has been fantastic, but the Lantern Rite event is now nearing its end. The gameplay for the event will finish on February 28th with the Xiao market remaining open until March 7th, but there should still be a few weeks remaining for the current version. Still, some people are looking further ahead into the future, and here you’ll discover the rumoured release date for the Ayaka banner in Genshin Impact, and you’ll also find the character’s skills.
Seeing as the spotlight on Keqing is scheduled to end on March 2nd, fans can expect a new character event wish to be announced in the very near future. Many rumours are pointing to the arrival of Hu Tao, which would make sense as she was leaked alongside Xiao way back in January before update 1.3 began.
While we’ll have to wait and see if the much-anticipated Hu Tao arrives, below you’ll find the rumoured release date for the Ayaka banner in Genshin Impact.
When is the Ayaka banner release date for Genshin Impact?
A rumoured release date for the Ayaka banner in Genshin Impact is March 17th.
This release date for Ayaka would make her the first banner for Genshin Impact update 1.4, but this is provided miHoYo maintain their pace of six weeks per version.
Update 1.3 came out on February 3rd, meaning update 1.4 should land on March 17th per the aforementioned six weeks separation.
It’s not official that the Ayaka banner is coming out in update 1.4, but it was suggested by insider NEP NEP on Twitter back in December.
The same post from NEP NEP also includes Mimi, but the insider notes that their post was a work in progress to be taken with a grain of salt.
Seeing as she was a part of the closed betas, the arrival of Ayaka wouldn’t be too surprising seeing as we recently received Xiao.
This datamine reportedly alleges that Rosaria will be the only new character in Genshin Impact update 1.4, and that the banners will be a Venti re-run along with another existing five-star character similar to what we currently have with Keqing.
If the above turns out to be true, then it’s possible that the release date for Ayaka in Genshin Impact could land in June for version 1.6 which is when Inazuma is currently expected to come out.
Genshin Impact Ayaka skills
The skills for Ayaka in Genshin Impact come from the first closed beta test.
It’s possible that these skills for Ayaka in Genshin Impact could change when she eventually becomes available, but all of the below comes from Honey Hunter World.
She’s a five-star character who uses a sword, and her normal attack performs up to five consecutive strikes.
Her charged attack consumes stamina to unleash a continuous stream of sword ki, meanwhile she is also capable of plunging from mid-air to deal AoE DMG.
Ayaka’s Elemental Skill is Kamisato Art: Hyouka, and this results in the heroine being surrounded by ice as she deals AoE DMG by launching opponents.
There’s also Kamisato Art: Senho which sees her move at high speed on water, as well as inflict Cold on nearby opponents. Cold also congeals along her blade, turning her attack DMG into Cryo DMG.
As for her Elemental Burst, Kamisato Art: Soumetsu creates a bladestorm via frost and sword. Ayaka deals Cryo DMG to all enemies in her path, and the created bladestorm eventually bursts to deal Cryo DMG to enemies in a bigger radius.
Below you’ll also find her Passive Talents and Constellations:
- Ayaka gains 1 additional Proficiency when she cooks a steamed dish perfectly
Kanten Senymou Norito
- When Normal Attacks hit enemies that are affected by Cryo have a 6/18% chance respectively of shortening the cooldown of Kamisato Art: Hyouka by 0.5 seconds
Amatsumi Kunitsumi Ihahigoto
- While in Kamisato Art: Senho form, Ayaka marks nearby opponents below 30% HP.
- Leaving Senho form near marked opponents and immediately hitting them with a Normal Attack deals Cryo damage equal to 300% of her attack.
- This attack counts as a Charged Attack
Increases the damage of Kamisato Art: Hyouka against enemies affected by Cryo for 20%
Decreases the cooldown of Kamisato Art: Soumetsu by 2 seconds.
Hanano Nishikie Kamifubuki
- Increases the Level of Kamisato Art: Soumetsu by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- When Ayaka’s Energy is above 50%, her Normal Attack damage is increased by 20%
- When Ayaka’s Energy is below 50%, her Normal Attack Critical Rate is increased by 10%
Hanani Kumo Kaneni Irutsuki
- Increases the Level of Kamisato Art: Hyouka by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Mie Yuki no Seki no To
- When casting Kamisato Art: Soumetsu, unleashes 2 smaller additional bladestorms, each dealing 20% of the original storm’s damage.
Again, all of the above comes courtesy of Honey Hunter World. Check out their overview for Talent Ascension Materials.