The Pokémon Go Kanto Tour ticketed event was plenty of fun, but there’s now a Celebration occasion that everyone can participate in. Here you’ll find all the Pokémon Go Kanto Celebration event tasks and rewards so you can complete and attain everything on offer before the occasion ends in mere days.
While February is drawing to a close, there’s still plenty to anticipate in March such as a Shiny Fletchling Community Day. Right now there’s also Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Mewtwo available in Raids, so be sure to battle and topple them before they disperse on March 1st.
With all of the above known, below you’ll find all the Pokémon Go Kanto Celebration event tasks and rewards.
Pokémon Go Kanto Celebration field research tasks and rewards
The Pokémon Go Kanto Celebration event field research tasks and rewards are as follows:
- Win a Raid – Shiny Snorlax
- Hatch an Egg – Shiny Kabuto and Shiny Omanyte
- Earn three Hearts with your Buddy – Shiny Clefairy and Jigglypuff
- Transfer six Pokémon – Shiny Magikarp
- Catch three creatures – Shiny Diglett, Shiny Magnemite, and Shiny Doduo
- Defeat two Rocket Grunts – Shiny Venonat, Shiny Zubat, Shiny Nidoran ♂, Shiny Nidoran ♀
Pokémon Go Kanto Celebration event timed tasks and rewards
The Pokémon Go Kanto Celebration event timed tasks and rewards are as follows:
- Power up Pokémon five times – Paras encounter
- Transfer six Pokémon – Geodude encounter
- Catch 20 Pokémon – Rhyhorn encounter
Rewards: Three Razz Berries, 40 Venusaur Mega Energy, Onix encounter
- Defeat three Team GO Rocket Grunts – Ekans encounter
- Catch two Shadow Pokémon – Drowzee encounter
- Catch 20 Pokémon – Koffing encounter
Rewards: 1,000 XP, 40 Charizard Mega Energy, Grimer encounter
- Take snapshot of a Water-type creature – Staryu encounter
- Catch 20 Water-type creatures – Shellder encounter
- Catch 25 Pokémon – Tentacool encounter
Rewards: Three Pinap Berries, 40 Blastoise Mega Energy, Omanyte encounter
- Power up Pokémon 10 times – Porygon encounter
- Send three gifts to friends – Jynx encounter
- Catch 25 Pokémon – Eevee encounter
Rewards: 2,500 XP, one Rare Candy, Aerodactyl encounter
All of the above tasks and rewards (via Leekduck) are available until 20:00 local time on February 27th.