What date and time will Solo Leveling chapter 140 release online? We breakdown the international premiere for fans around the world.
Not only is Solo Leveling is one of the most popular web novels in the world, but it is also competitive with the global manga titles like Attack on Titan and My Hero Academia.
However, considering the storyline, character development and brilliant artwork, not many SL fans are surprised by the series’ success.
In this article, we breakdown the expected release date and time for Solo Leveling chapter 140 as well as the potential spoilers that have started circulating social media.
Solo Leveling chapter 140 release date…
- Solo Leveling chapter 140 is expected to release on Wednesday, February 17th or Thursday, February 18th 2021, depending on your location.
NOTE: This date has not been officially confirmed, but is the expected released date considering the lack of official information that 140 will deviate from the typical schedule.
Solo Leveling chapter 140 release time…
At the time of writing, Solo Leveling chapter 140 is expected to release at midnight (Korea Standard Time).
If this time remains correct, fans can expect the English translations to be available at the following times for international audiences.
- Pacific Daylight Time: 10 AM on Wednesday, February 17th
- Central Daylight Time: Noon on Wednesday, February 17th
- Eastern Daylight Time: 1 PM on Wednesday, February 17th
- British Summer Time: 6 PM on Wednesday, February 17th
English translations for chapter 140 may be released anytime between an hour before and one hour after the described times.
Solo Leveling chapter 140 spoilers…
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for SL 140.
- Doctors want to investigate how Chairman Yu recovered from such a serious disease so quickly.
- After investigating the matter personally, Yu realises that it has to be the work of an S-rank hunter.
- The news is breaking around the world, leading Yu to gain a new nickname; The Invincible.
- Jin-Woo collects his 29 Giant Shadow soldiers from Japan and asks ‘who is the strongest amongst you?’
- Beru steps forward, closely followed by another soldier.
- Jin-Woo then asks them to fight, which Beru wins.
- Jin-Woo then appoints Beru as the leader of The Giant Battalion and sets off home to South Korea.
- There are also unconfirmed spoilers that claim that Christopher Reid is confronted by an unknown hunter/monster.
As always, leaked spoilers may not be 100% accurate and read chapters through official sources.
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]