Need a full breakdown for the release date and time for Dragon Ball Super chapter 69? Read our rundown for international audiences here!
It’s incredible that Dragon Ball still remains one of the biggest franchises in the world, despite being around for over 36 years.
Dragon Ball Super is the sequel to the original Dragon Ball manga and began serialisation in 2015, but it wasn’t until 2017 that the manga began to be released in English.
Since then, the manga has gone from strength to strength and has become one of the stand-out monthly Shonen Jump releases alongside Boruto.
Now, fans of the Dragon Ball Super series have just one question; what date and time will chapter 69 of the manga release around the world?
Dragon Ball Super chapter 69: Release date
- Dragon Ball Super chapter 69 is scheduled to be released on Friday, February 19th, 2021.
This according to the official DBS section on Viz Media’s Shonen Jump.
Dragon Ball Super 69: Release time
We are expecting Dragon Ball Super 69 to be released at midnight JST on Friday, February 19th.
If this release time remains correct, the English translations for chapter 65 should become available online at the following times:
- Pacific Time: 9 AM on Thursday, February 18th
- Central Time: 11 AM on Thursday, February 18th
- Eastern Time: Noon on Thursday, February 18th
- British Time: 5 PM on Thursday, February 18th
NOTE: These times are approximations based on the release schedule of previous chapters and are subject to change.
Dragon Ball Super 69: Spoilers
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for DBS 69.
- The title of the chapter is ‘The Succession of Planet Cereal’ and focuses on Granola’s backstory.
- The citizens of Planet Cereal were wiped out by Freeza, but is now inhabited by the Suga People (a race of people who also had their home destroyed by Freeza).
- Granola lives in the mountains on Planet Cereal, where he can look out over where his hometown used to be, and is on friendly terms with the Suga People.
- Beerus asks Vegeta how many planets the Saiyans have destroyed, to which he replies that the Saiyans were born for combat, but the planet destruction only started since many of them joined Freeza.
- Beerus says that this is, therefore, the responsibility of Freeza, but Vegeta thinks its also the Saiyans fault themselves, especially with his own role.
- Beerus is going to show Vegeta a new technique called ‘God of Destruction’s technique’ which he says he deeply related to the Saiyans past.
- Granola lives with someone called ‘Gramps’ who is over 500 years old and most likely not part of his race.
- Granola then asks a Suga technician to help him fix the wing of his plane, when the people invite him and grandpa to live with them.
- More spoilers are expected to be revealed over the coming days.
Leaked spoilers may not be 100% accurate and as always, read chapters through official sources.
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]
In other news, What does 'Pushin P' mean, according to rapper Gunna?