Need a breakdown for the My Hero Academia manga chapter 298 release date? Check out our full rundown for international audiences here!
2021 is set to be a big year for My Hero Academia with the anime set to return in spring and a third movie coming out in the summer.
Not only is there excellent MHA anime content on the horizon, but the manga series is continuing to draw millions of eyes around the world.
In this article, we breakdown the release date and time for My Hero Academia chapter 298 around the world as well as any spoilers that have surfaced online.
My Hero Academia chapter 298: Release date
- My Hero Academia chapter 298 is scheduled to release on Sunday, January 24th, 2021.
This according to the official chapter schedule provided on the Shonen Jump section of Viz Media.
My Hero Academia chapter 298: Release time
My Hero Academia chapter 298 is expected to release at midnight JST.
If this release date and time remains correct, then we can expect the English translations to be available at the following times for international audiences.
- Pacific Time: 9 AM on Sunday, January 24th
- Central Time: 11 AM on Sunday, January 24th
- Eastern Time: Noon on Sunday, January 24th
- British Time: 5 PM on Sunday, January 24th
My Hero Academia chapter 298: Spoilers
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for MHA 298.
- The title of the chapter is ‘Crumbling Sound’ and opens with a flashback of the heroes raiding Jakku Hospital.
- Redestro narrates that he has always had two “faces” (the public businessman and leader of the PLF), but since the Deika City battle, he has literally been two different people.
- The next panel then shows Redestro in a gigantic form and battling against some heroes and the Public Safety Commission.
- Back to the Tartarus Prison break, AFO is in control of Tomura’s body and tells Spinner not to worry because he understands Tomura’s will.
- The panel then changes to Bakugo after the war, he is injured and holding his abdomen. We then see Sato, Mineta, Sero and Hagakure are at his bedside in Central Hospital.
- Cut to Grand Torino, Aizawa ad Present Mic – Mic wants to tell Aizawa about Midnight, but is cut off.
- Cut again to the hospital, where Natsuo and Fuyumi being interrogated by a group of angered reporters.
- Todoroki is trying to analyse what happened, thinking that Dabi’s fire was a “fire full of hatred”, but his throat is burned so bad that he can’t speak.
- Bakugo is walking down the corridor towards Deku’s room but is being told that this is putting his body in danger again and that he should rest.
- The chapter ends with Deku lying in the bed unconscious, with All Might at his bedside.
As always, don’t take leaked spoilers as gospel and read chapters through official sources.
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]