What date and time will Solo Leveling chapter 136 release online? We breakdown the international premiere for fans around the world.
It’s incredible that Solo Leveling remains one of the most popular web novels in the world and is even competitive with manga titles such as Attack on Titan and My Hero Academia.
Although considering the storyline, character development and brilliant artwork, not many SL fans are surprised by the series’ success.
In this article, we breakdown the expected release date and time for Solo Leveling chapter 136 as well as the potential spoilers that have started circulating social media.
Solo Leveling chapter 136 release date…
- Solo Leveling chapter 136 is expected to release on Wednesday, January 20th, 2021.
NOTE: This date has not been officially confirmed, but is the expected released date considering the lack of official information that 136 will deviate from the typical schedule.
Solo Leveling chapter 136 release time…
At the time of writing, Solo Leveling chapter 136 is expected to release at midnight (Korea Standard Time).
If this time remains correct, fans can expect the English translations to be available at the following times for international audiences.
- Pacific Daylight Time: 9 AM on Wednesday, January 20th
- Central Daylight Time: 11 AM on Wednesday, January 20th
- Eastern Daylight Time: Noon on Wednesday, January 20th
- British Summer Time: 5 PM on Wednesday, January 20th
The English translations of chapter 136 may be released anytime between an hour before and one hour after the described times, we will update this page with more accurate information if confirmed.
Solo Leveling chapter 136 spoilers…
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for Solo Leveling chapter 136.
- The giant at the Dungeon gate has killed almost half of the Shadow Army – shocking Jin-Woo and Tusk.
- The giant continues to dominate the Shadow soldiers, but Jin-Woo is waiting to find its weakness.
- Jin-Woo then summons his Shadow Dragon Kaisel and says, “Igris, Beru let’s go.”
- The giant punches Kaisel, who explodes into black smoke and a fierce battle wages.
- Jin-Woo is eventually able to defeat the giant and a message pops up saying that he has levelled up four points and “defeated your enemy.”
- However, Jin-Woo is still on guard as he realises that this giant was not actually the boss.
- A gust of wind blows from the dungeon, the actual boss in inside and more powerful than the giant.
- Jin-Woo asks Yu Jin-Ho to stay outside as he enters the dungeon alone.
As always, leaked spoilers are never 100% accurate and read chapters through official sources.
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]