Need a breakdown for the release date for One Piece chapter 1001? Check out our full rundown for international audiences and potential spoilers here!
One Piece remains one of the most successful, followed and longest-running manga series in the world, but fans remain as impatient as they have ever been.
The last instalment of One Piece marked a historic achievement for the series when it reached incredible 1000 chapters.
Here is a full breakdown of the release date and time for chapter 1001, as well as a brief look at the spoilers that have begun to surface online.
One Piece chapter 1001: Release date
- At the time of writing, One Piece chapter 1001 is scheduled to release on Sunday, January 17th, 2021.
This according to the official chapter release schedule provided on the Shonen Jump section of Viz Media.
One Piece chapter 1001: Release time
We are expecting One Piece chapter 1001 to be released at midnight JST.
If this release date remains correct, then we can expect the English translation will be at the following times for international audiences:
- Pacific Time: 9 AM on Sunday, January 17th
- Central Time: 11 AM on Sunday, January 17th
- Eastern Time: Noon on Sunday, January 17th
- British Time: 5 PM on Sunday, January 17th
We will update this article if the described release date for One Piece chapter 1001 is altered.
One Piece chapter 1001: Potential spoilers
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for OP 1001.
- The title of the chapter is ‘Onigashima’s Decisive Monster Battle’
- Zoro and Kaidoi are confused as to why Luffy was able to land an attack.
- Kaidou attacks Luffy with Raimei Hakke and whilst Luffy is able to partially dodge it, getting hit in the head.
- Law intervenes, saying that he is annoyed Luffy had to say Kinemon before him.
- Big Mom uses a new technique called Heavenly Bonbon to launch three small fireballs towards Luffy, Kid and Law.
- Zoro and Killer then attack Kaidou together but inflict only a bit of damage.
- Kaidou emerges from the attack in his dragon form and we get a double-page spread of Kaidou and Mom, who is using a flaming sword technique on Napoleon.
- Kaidou says that after he wins, he’ll take their crew, treasure and Poneglyphs.
- The chapter ends with Kaidou saying: “Whoever wins this battle, will only be a few steps away from becoming the Pirate King!!”
As always, take leaked spoilers with a pinch of salt and read chapters through official sources.
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]