An old Instagram filter is trending again in 2021. Here’s how to find the ‘how old do I look’ filter.
Instagram is always coming up with new and exciting filters to keep its users entertained. But sometimes, it’s actually the old filters that stand the test of time and remain the most popular.
That’s exactly what’s happened with this filter which has resurfaced over a year after it first went viral. Here’s how to get the ‘how old do I look’ filter.
What is the ‘How Old Do I Look’ Instagram Filter
At the start of 2020, the ‘how old do I look’ filter went viral, and it quickly became one of Instagram’s most popular AR filters. Now, a year later, it’s back again, and everyone’s using it on TikTok.
When applied, the ‘how old do I look’ filter scans your face and then guesses your age, revealing how old you actually look.
The filter isn’t actually accurate, and it doesn’t really scan your face, it simply uses a random generator to choose your age. But, it’s still a fun game to play nonetheless.
How to get the ‘How Old Do I Look’ Filter on Instagram
- Open Instagram and click on ‘Your Story’ at the top of your homepage to add a video to your Instagram Story.
- Slide through all the filter icons until you get to the magnifying glass at the end.
- Click on the icon and then press another magnifying glass in the top right-hand corner to bring up the search bar.
- Search ‘how old do I look’ and find the filter by ‘ferdaysss’.
- Click on the filter and press ‘try it’.
- Now film your video and either post it to Instagram or save to your camera roll.
Try the 2078 Filter on TikTok
Now you’ve tried the ‘how old do I look’ filter, it’s time to give another one a go, but this one’s on TikTok.
The 2078 Filter will show you exactly what you will look like in 2078, 57 years from now! It’s a scary thought I know.
Find out everything you need to know about the filter here.