What date and time will Solo Leveling chapter 135 release online? We breakdown the international premiere for fans around the world.
Solo Leveling remains one of the most popular web novels in the world and is widely considered to be competitive with larger manga titles such as Black Clover and My Hero Academia.
In this article, we breakdown the expected release date and time for Solo Leveling chapter 135 as well as the potential spoilers that have started circulating social media.
Solo Leveling chapter 135 release date…
- Solo Leveling chapter 135 is expected to release on Wednesday, January 13th, 2020.
NOTE: This date has not been officially confirmed, but is the expected released date considering the lack of official information that 135 will deviate from the typical schedule.
Solo Leveling chapter 135 release time…
At the time of writing, Solo Leveling chapter 135 is expected to release at midnight (Korea Standard Time).
If this time remains correct, fans can expect the English translations to be available at the following times for international audiences.
- Pacific Daylight Time: 9 AM on Wednesday, January 13th
- Central Daylight Time: 11 AM on Wednesday, January 13th
- Eastern Daylight Time: Noon on Wednesday, January 13th
- British Summer Time: 5 PM on Wednesday, January 13th
The English translations of chapter 135 may be released anytime between an hour before and one hour after the described times, we will update this page with more accurate information if confirmed.
Solo Leveling chapter 135 spoilers…
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for chapter 135.
- Hunter Woo divides his shadows into three sections and orders them to operate on their own.
- The Japan Hunter Association chairman Matsumoo warns Jin-Woo about the danger and asked him to defend them as they escape, but he decides to go on the offensive.
- The news networks around the world are shocked as they report the giants have been removed from Nagoya City, thanks to Jin-Woo and Beru’s army.
- Shizouka, Takayama and Nagano are the next to be liberated.
- It’s revealed that each giant is the same as a dungeon boss, so by killing them, Jin-Woo’s level is increasing.
- He has now killed 13 giants and is moving towards Tokyo.
- Soon, all the giants in the immediate area have been killed, but the group sense a powerful aura guarding the Shinjuku gate.
As always, take leaked spoilers with a pinch of salt and read chapters through official sources.
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]