Pokémon Go players have a Shiny Drifloon spotlight hour to participate in on January 12th, and this date also marks the beginning of the Sinnoh region event. While both of these are exciting occasions, lots of players want to know how to get Frillish. Here you’ll discover how to get Frillish and evolve it into Jellicent in Pokémon Go by knowing the Battle League rewards.
Away from the Sinnoh region event and Drifloon spotlight hour, there is also Shiny Heatran available in Raids. And, when this Shiny Heatran goes away next week, there will be more Legendary Raids and Mega Bosses to fill the remainder of the month with Kyogre and Groudon appearing on the 19th, and a surprise encounter happening on the 26th.
While the surprise encounter is particularly tempting, below you’ll discover how to get Frillish and evolve it into Jellicent in Pokémon Go.
Pokémon Go Battle League rewards
The Pokémon Go Battle League rewards run for rank 1 to 24.
Below you’ll find the Pokémon Go Battle League Season 6 rewards and their respective ranks per Niantic’s blog post:
- Rank 4 – mystery items
- Rank 9 – Stardust
- Rank 14 – Rare Candies
- Rank 15 – guaranteed Chespin encounter
- Rank 16 – guaranteed Feneekin encounter
- Rank 17 – guaranteed Froakie encounter
- Rank 19 – Pokémon encounters
- Rank 20 – guaranteed encounter with Frillish
- Legend rank – Pikachu Libre
The above are the Pokémon Go Battle League Season 6 rewards, and there’s still plenty more occasions to anticipate:
- Great League – January 11th at 13:00 until January 15th 13:00 PT
- Ultra League and its Premier Cup – January 25th at 13:00 until February 8th 13:00 PT
- The Master League, its Premier Cup, and a to-be-announced Special Cup – February 8th at 13:00 until February 15th 13:00 PT
- All three Leagues and Ultra League Premier Cup – February 15th at 13:00 until February 22nd 13:00 PT
- The Kanto Cup – February 22nd at 13:00 until March 1st 13:00 PT
How to get Frillish and evolve into Jellicent in Pokémon Go
You can now get Frillish and evolve it into Jellicent in Pokémon Go.
Pokémon Go Battle League players will get an encounter with Frillish by reaching rank 20, and you can then evolve it into Jellicent via 50 Candy.
Know that you will encounter the former Water and Ghost-type creature for ranks that are higher than 20 also.
And that’s all you need to know about how to get Frillish and evolve it into Jellicent in Pokémon Go.
In other news, Warzone: Stim glitch is back as fans complain about DMR nerf