We’ve finally made it to the end of 2020! Here are 37 Instagram captions to help you bring in the new year.
New Year’s Eve isn’t going to be the spectacular event it usually is this year, with Covid-19 continuing to disrupt normal life. But that doesn’t mean you can’t still celebrate. Pop open some champagne, put on your sparkliest outfit and get the music blaring because we’re celebrating the end of 2020 – the worst year of our lives. It’s finally over!
Here’s a round up of all the best New Year captions to use for your Instagram photos.
Funny New Year 2021 Instagram captions
- Goodbye, 2020. Don’t text or call me.
- “Thank U, Next.” – Me to 2020.
- I would lose weight for my New Year’s resolution, but I hate losing.
- Cheers to making pour decisions tonight!
- I’m still the same person I was last year — now I’m just hungover.
- A big thank you to banana bread and my sweatpants for helping me get through 2020.
- 9 p.m. is the new midnight.
- You were my cup of tea, but now I drink champagne.
- 2020, you’re toast.
- New year, same me.
- Save water, drink champagne.
- I was going to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter.
Cute New Year 2021 Captions
- Walking into 2021 like …
- It’s the final countdown.
- Any excuse to wear sequins!
- Taking applications for my New Year’s kiss.
- Less bitter, more glitter.
- I have my sights set on 2021.
- But first, champagne.
- Midnight kisses lead to New Year’s wishes.
- Sparkling into the new year like …
- Pop, fizz, clink.
- Glitter is my signature color.
- Smile, there’s champagne!
- Bring on the bubbly!
Inspiring New Year 2021 Instagram captions
- Page 1 of 365.
- Better times are ahead.
- 2021 will be my year.
- Watch out 2021, because here I come.
- Out with the old, in with the new.
- This is just the beginning.
- Taking this new year one day at a time.
- 12 new chapters, 365 new chances.
- The best time for new beginnings is now.
- Here’s to 12 new chapters!
- What’s coming is better than what’s going.
- New year. Same me. Bigger Goals.