Need a breakdown for the Black Clover chapter 277 release date? Check out our full rundown for international audiences here!
Black Clover is arguably one of the most popular and successful franchises in the entire manga/anime industry.
Despite reports that sales of the manga have been steadily declining in Japan, there are still millions of fans around the world who read each and every instalment of the series.
In this article, we breakdown the release date and time for Black Clover chapter 277 as well as discussing the potential spoilers circulating social media.
Black Clover chapter 277: Release date
- Black Clover chapter 277 is scheduled to release on Sunday, January 3rd, 2021.
This according to the official chapter release schedule provided on the Shonen Jump section of Viz Media.
Black Clover chapter 277: Release time
We are expecting Black Clover chapter 277 to release at midnight JST.
If this release date remains correct, then we can expect the English translations to be available a few hours later at the following times:
- Pacific Time: 9 AM on Sunday, January 3rd
- Central Time: 11 AM on Sunday, January 3rd
- Eastern Time: Noon on Sunday, January 3rd
- British Time: 5 PM on Sunday, January 3rd
NOTE: This article will be updated if the described date for the Black Clover manga is altered.
Black Clover chapter 277: Spoilers
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for Black Clover 277.
- This chapter will focus on Rill and Charlotte against Vanica.
- The two defeated Diamond Generals have joined Vanica and have been cursed by Megicula, before modified by Morris.
- Charlotte reveals her new form and appears to be extremely serious about the upcoming fight.
- As Vanica explains how Dante was defeated, Charlotte remembers her training and her experience with the curse.
- Charlotte then uses her original Red Rose Magic, which amazes Rill and takes Vanica by surprise.
As always, take leaked spoilers with a pinch of salt and read chapters through official sources.
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]