Attack on Titan season 4 has premiered, but what date and time will chapter 135 release and what spoilers have been leaked?
There are very few media franchises in the entire world that are bigger, figuratively and literally, than Attack on Titan.
This has been a historic week for Attack on Titan, with the premiere of season 4 on Sunday/Monday evening and whilst the anime is getting a lot of attention, the manga series is also experiencing incredible success around the world.
What date and time will Attack on Titan chapter 135 release online and what spoilers have been revealed?
Attack on Titan chapter 135 release date…
- Attack on Titan chapter 135 released today, Tuesday, December 8th, 2020.
Attack on Titan chapter 135 release time…
Attack on Titan chapter 135 released at roughly 10 PM JST on Tuesday, December 8th.
The English translated chapter 135 released at the following times for international audiences:
- Pacific Time: 5 AM
- Central Time: 7 AM
- Eastern Time: 8 AM
- British Time: 1 PM
- Central European Time: 2 PM
- Korea Time: 10 PM
- Australia Time (Central): 10:30 AM
Attack on Titan chapter 135 spoilers…
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for chapter 135.
- Fritz spawns the titan shifters to protect Eren.
- Pieck gets stabbed by Willy’s sister as Armin is carried away by a Titan.
- He thinks to himself that Fritz is unstoppable, just as the Colossal Titan appears and eats Reiner.
- We then see a variety of odd-looking titans, they are Bert, Freckle Ymir, Galliard, Marcel, Willy’s Sister.
- Jean saves Reiner at the last second, but Karina hasn’t seen this.
- Annie, Gabi and Falco save everyone, but Pieck and Armin are left behind.
- Levi is hurt and captured by a titan, just before his leg is bitten off Mikasa saves him.
- The fighting continues within Eren’s titan.
As always, don’t take spoilers as gospel and read chapters through official sources.
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]