What date and time will Solo Leveling chapter 129 release online? We breakdown the international premiere for fans around the world.
There are very few manga, manhwa, webtoon or even traditional graphic novels that experience a similar level of excitement and expectation every single week as Solo Leveling.
After last week’s chapter was delayed because of the author’s poor health, the hit series is back to its regular schedule.
So, what date will Solo Leveling chapter 129 release around the world and what spoilers have started circulating social media?
Solo Leveling chapter 129 release date…
- Solo Leveling chapter 129 is expected to release on Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020.
NOTE: This date has not been officially confirmed, but is the expected released date considering the lack of official information that 129 will deviate from the typical schedule.
Solo Leveling chapter 129 release time…
At the time of writing, Solo Leveling chapter 129 is expected to release at midnight (Korea Standard Time).
If this time remains correct, fans can expect the English translations to be available at the following times for international audiences.
- Pacific Daylight Time: 9 AM on Wednesday, December 2nd
- Central Daylight Time: 11 AM on Wednesday, December 2nd
- Eastern Daylight Time: Noon on Wednesday, December 2nd
- British Summer Time: 5 PM on Wednesday, December 2nd
The English translations of chapter 129 may be released anytime between an hour before and one hour after the described times, we will update this page with more accurate information if confirmed.
Solo Leveling chapter 129 spoilers…
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for chapter 129.
- Cha Hae-in notices that Jin-Woo is asleep rather than in any threat and now attempts to buy time, rather than defeat the Angel.
- The Angel bursts into laughter and his eyes turn red, indicating that he is now serious about the upcoming battle.
- The remaining hunters prepare themselves, but they still look scared.
- The entire chamber starts to shake and the broken statues start to rise up once again.
- The look of terror spreads to everyone’s faces and many of them turn to run away.
- They realise that the gate is now closed and that they are trapped in the chamber.
- The only way out…is to defeat the Angel and stone statues.
As always, take leaked spoilers with a pinch of salt and read chapters through official sources.
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]