Need a breakdown for the release date for One Piece chapter 997? Check out our full rundown for international audiences and potential spoilers here!
One Piece remains one of the most successful, followed and longest-running manga series in the world, but fans remain as impatient as they have ever been.
We are just a few weeks away from the historic 1000th chapter and the manga is only going from strength-to-strength.
Here is a full breakdown of the release date and time for chapter 997, as well as a brief look at the spoilers that have begun to surface online.
One Piece chapter 997: Release date
- At the time of writing, One Piece chapter 997 is scheduled to release on Sunday, November 29th, 2020.
This according to the official chapter release schedule provided on the Shonen Jump section of Viz Media.
One Piece chapter 997: Release time
We are expecting One Piece chapter 997 to be released at midnight JST.
If this release date remains correct, then we can expect the English translation will be at the following times for international audiences:
- Pacific Time: 9 AM on Sunday, November 29th
- Central Time: 11 AM on Sunday, November 29th
- Eastern Time: Noon on Sunday, November 29th
- British Time: 5 PM on Sunday, November 29th
We will update this article if the described release date for One Piece chapter 997 is altered.
One Piece chapter 997: Potential spoilers
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for chapter 997.
- Title of the chapter: Homura (Fireworks)
- The noise that Sanji heard from level 2 was from Black Maria’s subordinates, he investigates and is quickly surrounded.
- Two new Shinuchi are blocking the stairway to level 4 (Poker and Mizerka). The samurai make a hole between the floors and make a ladder for Luffy and Jinbe to climb up.
- Big Mom flies to the roof through the hole made by Kaidou.
- Zoro steps in against Apoo, who is busy fighting X Drake, and defeats him using one sword style.
- Zoro gives Chopper the antibody, who reveals that heating up the infected body will stop the virus from spreading.
- Queen is about to shoot chopper with the bazooka but Zoro is able to deflect the attack with a shockwave.
- As Zoro and Marco step up to fight King and Queen, the whole island starts to shake.
- Kaido is using Flaming Cloud and lifts the entire island into the sky and flies it to the Flower Capital in Wanokuni.
- Chapter ends with Kaidou standing alone, saying “Let’s begin the world of violence!”
As always, take spoilers with a pinch of salt and read chapters through official sources.
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]