Need a full breakdown for the release date and time for Boruto chapter 52? Read our rundown for international audiences here!
There are very few ongoing manga series that are more popular than Boruto: Naruto Next Generations.
In this article, we breakdown the release date and time for Boruto: Naruto Next Generations chapter 52, as well as discussing any potential spoilers circulating social media.
Boruto chapter 52: Release date
- Boruto chapter 52is scheduled to be released on Friday, November 20th, 2020.
This according to the official Boruto section on Viz Media’s Shonen Jump.
Boruto chapter 52: Release time
We are expecting Boruto chapter 52 to be released at midnight JST on November 20th.
If this release time remains correct, the English translations for chapter 52 should become available online at the following times:
- Pacific Time: 9 AM on Friday, November 20th
- Central Time: 11 AM on Friday, November 20th
- Eastern Time: 12 noon on Friday, November 20th
- British Time: 5 PM on Friday, November 20th
NOTE: These times are approximations based on the release schedule of previous chapters and are subject to change.
Boruto chapter 52: Spoilers
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for chapter 52.
- The fight between Isshiki and Naruto starts, with Naruto in his new form.
- Despite going full-force, Naruto loses the battle (but nothing on a potential death).
- Kawaki teleports the fight and Boruto finally opens his pure eye.
- Whilst Naruto and Sasuke aren’t going to be the ones to defeat Isshiki, but Kawaki and Boruto plan to re-enter the near future.
- The end of the chapter ends with something happening to Naruto and Sasuke, or potentially setting up a final battle in the next chapter.
As always, take spoilers with a pinch of salt and read chapters through official sources.